August 18, 2017, 05:14:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
137247 Posts in 16564 Topics- by 27533 Members - Latest Member: alileo7
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017-04-04(2)  (Read 826 times)
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« on: April 04, 2017, 12:23:15 pm »

*Fixed Spawn of Fankriss spawn location: Now the area, where he is mostly tanked.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 05:48:10 pm »

By spawn location, are you talking about Fankriss himself, the bug adds or the snakes ?
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 06:05:53 pm »

"Spawn of Fankriss" = Snakes

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 06:31:22 pm »

Sorry did read it wrong, weird looking with the word spawn being present twice. Is it really supposed to be like that ? I remember that when progressing the boss way back I was looking at original vanilla tactics which were refering to spawn location at the edges and tunnels of the room at which hunters would need to pick them up for kiting, but I might be wrong and was looking at VG specific tactics someone wrote.
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 08:27:58 pm »

Sorry did read it wrong, weird looking with the word spawn being present twice. Is it really supposed to be like that ? I remember that when progressing the boss way back I was looking at original vanilla tactics which were refering to spawn location at the edges and tunnels of the room at which hunters would need to pick them up for kiting, but I might be wrong and was looking at VG specific tactics someone wrote.

I did this boss on retail, in 2006.  Hunters didn't kite the snakes,  they were immediately picked up by a tank and killed by the raid.   You were able to stun them on retail, as you are here as well,  but on VG they berserk and 1 shot you.  Retail, you were able to tank them, yes they hit hard, but they didn't 1 shot Tier 3 geared tanks. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3cLG3JcxLM

Here's a video of how the boss is suppose to work.   The  Snakes do spawn near the Tunnel locations as you said,  but they're not picked up by hunters, they're tanked by Warriors who sometimes have bugs on them, and the DPS switch, Stun, and Kill them.   That's how simple this fight is suppose to be,  but on VG for years has been bugged, and still is bugged. 

Please if you guys could,  relay to the video posted above.

What have you done to help promote the server?
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2017, 09:02:20 pm »

I might be wrong, but I think that in 2013 that's how the Spawns worked on the server. We killed them and they didn't 1 shot people. I remember we didn't used to kite them.
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2017, 10:50:43 pm »

I did this boss on retail, in 2006.  Hunters didn't kite the snakes,  they were immediately picked up by a tank and killed by the raid.   You were able to stun them on retail, as you are here as well,  but on VG they berserk and 1 shot you.  Retail, you were able to tank them, yes they hit hard, but they didn't 1 shot Tier 3 geared tanks. 

Here's a video of how the boss is suppose to work.   The  Snakes do spawn near the Tunnel locations as you said,  but they're not picked up by hunters, they're tanked by Warriors who sometimes have bugs on them, and the DPS switch, Stun, and Kill them.   That's how simple this fight is suppose to be,  but on VG for years has been bugged, and still is bugged. 

its blizzlike refer 2 front page
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2017, 12:26:08 am »

100th time but still makes me lol.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2017, 06:01:42 am »

100th time but still makes me lol.

my insults could be described with the same adjective that sums up every iota of involvement with VanillaGaming's entire existence:

low effort
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: