July 04, 2020, 10:27:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147909 Posts in 17988 Topics- by 33516 Members - Latest Member: moramara
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sean's Application  (Read 2999 times)
View Profile Email
« on: December 27, 2009, 12:14:17 am »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Zepp

Q2. What is your real name?
Sean Doherty

Q3. Where in the world are you located?
United Kingdom, Glasgow Scotland.

Q4. What time zone are you located in?
GMT.

Q5. How old are you?
Fifteen

Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?

I have played retail for almost five years.

Q7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
I can be GM, seven days a week from 4:30pm until 11:30pm, GMT.

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
On forums, two hours a day and on WoW 8 hours.

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? And if so, on what server, and function?
I was Head GM on Awesome WoW for around, one month. I was a Senior GM on Mythical WoW, and have actually created my own server once. (Which didn't go far due to money).

Q10. Tell us a little about yourself.
I am an outgoing and very nice person to talk to. I love to make new friends and help people with new problems everyday. I am a quick learner. Although I don't have much to learn, I still like to look at more experienced players and learn something that I do not know. WoW is a big part of my life because I have spent nearly five years playing it. I love to play in-game as a normal player, but like to help and improve population by encouraging people to stay and have as much fun as they possibly can by becoming Game Master.

Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good GM.
I have a lot of experience and being GM is what I do best, I love to do tickets and find new problems and bugs to help the server admins with any problems the server may be having, although I have not found any yet.

Q12. What interests you most about the GM position?
I like to have the ability to help people just that inch further, by using my knowledge and understanding when it comes to understanding a player. I always learn new things from each player I come in contact with. I like to know that all players are having the most possible fun and least problems to enjoy the game.

Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
If I was to obtain GM position, my 100% focus would be on every player on the server, and mostly the new players who are in need of a lot of help. Even though I like to help people now, with GM powers I can look further into problems.

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.
      [We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]

When I am on "World of Warcraft", I do not use any slang words, or bad language. I use the most sensible word(s) that applies to the person I am talking to.

Q15. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
Well I just wanted to say that I have been on a lot of private servers and have been looking for one just like this. I have never seen a compile such as this server. When I see the top fifty servers and try them out, then play a server like this one, I find it disgraceful, that guys like you make a unique compile like this one, and it doesn't get enough credit than it should.

Q16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?
When I am hosting an event, Whether it be PvP, or an event just for fun. I would make sure everyone is in order. A lot of the time you get people who stealth or charge in and try to break the event up. A good thing I like to do is ask another GM to accompany me to keep an audience under control while I get on with the event.

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?

Make sure that every player has the most safe environment from scammers and other things of that nature. To make sure an account is never stolen, and if one gets stolen, make sure it is a main priority to get it back.  

Q18. How good is your knowledge of the commands you have to use in World of Warcraft?
I am fluent with ArcEmu and Ascent, and am half way there with mangos.

Q19. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain.
A GM looks out for anything that could cause potential harm to a genuine player. They make sure everyone is having fun, and if any problems come up, they make sure to attend and sort it out.

Q20a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help?
I would ask the player what is wrong. If it is a serious problem, like a stolen account. I would summon them to a more quiet place. If it was not so serious like a genuine stat bug, then I would just do it over /whisper.

Q20b. And when you don't have time to help him?
I would kindly ask another GM who is online if they could assist him/her with their problem.

Q21. What can you do to help the server grow?
I would make the server a very enjoyable and cheerful place to be with my own ideas for events that even new characters can join in and have a good time. I would make the server safe so the players know that they can trust the people in it. I would constantly help players with in-general things that may bother other Game Masters.

Thank you for reading my application I just hope that what I reflected on will be good enough for your server Smiley.

I am downloading the client right now. Dec 26th. 22:15pm.
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 02:24:52 pm »

Doesn't seem like you are very active...

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 04:46:53 pm »

When I downloaded the Exe it did not work, can you help me :S?
lineageman_2@hotmai.com View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 04:53:18 pm »

Umm if your just coming to the server whats the point making GM application right away?..
Didn't the requirement say that you had to be 1 month in prebound or something not sure though

Kenion,60 rogue.
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 08:57:42 pm »

Doesn't seem like you are very active...
LOL

I'm so hot
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: