August 18, 2017, 05:14:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
137247 Posts in 16564 Topics- by 27533 Members - Latest Member: alileo7
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017-02-23(2)  (Read 1073 times)
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« on: February 23, 2017, 11:38:27 pm »

*Naxxramas:
- improved KT's ability to reset properly. This should help with an issue, where the door to his chamber stayed closed after a wipe.

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 02:55:37 am »

*Naxxramas:
- improved KT's ability to reset properly. This should help with an issue, where the door to his chamber stayed closed after a wipe.

Could you elaborate mr riddle?
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 04:56:09 am »

Same as with Gothik's gate or with Loatheb's gate where it may close after a wipe.
The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 02:22:11 pm »

I have never seen KT door bug. Dont know what kinda of wipes you do tho.

And the reset thing as all about the door? Nothing with MC/aggro stuff?

Tester
<Chaos>
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 02:31:13 pm »

The door bugged following another bug : we were on KT, a player in EPL was able to zone in during the fight and go to FWL, we wiped, KT was targeting/chasing him (don't know the specifics I was running back) and we "lost" KT for a while.

Join the Chaos journey !
The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 04:21:44 pm »

The door bugged following another bug : we were on KT, a player in EPL was able to zone in during the fight and go to FWL, we wiped, KT was targeting/chasing him (don't know the specifics I was running back) and we "lost" KT for a while.

As hiding in the wall? If so we had a similiar thing on Sapp. One guy ninja pulled while others hadnt zone up and some were outside. When we engaged the boss afterwards, he came rushing from the wall after some time.

Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 04:31:56 pm »

As hiding in the wall? If so we had a similiar thing on Sapp. One guy ninja pulled while others hadnt zone up and some were outside. When we engaged the boss afterwards, he came rushing from the wall after some time.

Good to know. I think I can fix that.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 05:58:03 pm »

I don't mean to take the focus off KT, but it seems Heigan has a similar problem. If a player alt f4s during the fight or he goes into the back tunnel to kill people after a wipe he doesn't always reset properly. He will sit in the tunnel and the slime wall will stay up at the entrance. Might just want to look into it.

#FreeSorono
#FreeTheNuld
Smoq for GM #MakePvpGreatAgain
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: