March 09, 2021, 06:10:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148594 Posts in 18072 Topics- by 33981 Members - Latest Member: EmperurTV
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Troll Warrior PvP Movie Preview  (Read 10369 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2017, 06:29:40 am »

will there be actual PvP in the real video?
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2017, 07:49:11 am »

And I foolishly thought PvP on VG was dead!

I remember when I was a HC PvPer here and got that highly appreciated R14 by getting a wopping 10k honor per day, those were the days...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 07:55:22 am by Shaken » Logged

Felicitas
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2017, 08:36:15 am »

I remember when I was a HC PvPer here and got that highly appreciated R14 by getting a wopping 10k honor per day, those were the days...
VG PvP is very dead lol, you're thoughts are correct

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2017, 09:26:05 am »

We need non-biased GMs who actually care about the PvP community and fixes to class bugs that were reported years ago. Until that happens, it will remain pretty dead. But that's none of my business.

Smoq For GM #MakePvPGreatAgain

#FreeSorono
#FreeTheNuld
Smoq for GM #MakePvpGreatAgain
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2017, 11:23:51 am »

We need non-biased GMs who actually care about the PvP community and fixes to class bugs that were reported years ago. Until that happens, it will remain pretty dead. But that's none of my business.

or stop banning prolific pvpers for mudane and stupid shit. And force them to other servers and take their friends from vg with them. but thats none of my business.

Shadowy,shadowy... yet unbroken...
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2017, 11:36:59 am »

And this comes to my say.

The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2017, 11:38:11 am »

or stop banning prolific pvpers for mudane and stupid shit. And force them to other servers and take their friends from vg with them. but thats none of my business.

maybe these prolific peeps u talk about should be pro without abusing, but thats none of my business

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2017, 12:00:41 pm »

maybe these prolific peeps u talk about should be pro without abusing, but thats none of my business
Im sorry, i didnt know gold abuse equated to skill. *shrug* Gold abuse can't buy skillz

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2017, 01:07:03 pm »

Im sorry, i didnt know gold abuse equated to skill. *shrug* Gold abuse can't buy skillz

Im sorry Nuld but if you did that shit and got caught / now banned there is really nothing to cry about.
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2017, 01:12:13 pm »

I love how Sorono and Nuld being the players participating the most in the VG-pvp-is-dead-preaching are both not even playing cuz banned. Or they are playing with VPN which is against the rules all over again ... guess cheaters always stay cheaters.
Tester
Plikten framfor allt
View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2017, 04:51:44 pm »

I love how Sorono and Nuld being the players participating the most in the VG-pvp-is-dead-preaching are both not even playing cuz banned. Or they are playing with VPN which is against the rules all over again ... guess cheaters always stay cheaters.
I mean, if you gonna lie to yourself and consider only wsg pop is "considered healthy pvp population" you are in the deep end of dellusional there meng. And just for you i logged on at (this moment 15:54) and /who warsong /who basin suprisingly there was 0 on both. and no there wasnt a alterac valley up either HUE. Just because they are banned or not playing doesnt mean that they are wrong. JUST SAYING (OFFTOPIC RANT)

Ontopic: nice editing you did there Buddy. go gettem!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2017, 06:19:05 pm »

Actually there's plenty to cry about, as I know few people who never got a warning and have in deniable evidence against them. No warning, no ban. Hmmm why is they didn't? But other people did? That's why I'm salty, not because I'm banned, I don't care, I'm already somewhere better with better scripting that didn't take years to fix. I come here cause I love the people, and almost always will. That's why if you check l have never ban appealed. Other people did. And no I didn't ask them. Also, you act like pvp was flourishing before the ban. Rofl no. Also never hate to cheat to beat any of you. Literally any of you. So please the majority of y'all need to sit down.

Still love y'all tho. I wish this server was better without me too.

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2017, 06:45:41 pm »

Actually there's plenty to cry about, as I know few people who never got a warning and have in deniable evidence against them. No warning, no ban. Hmmm why is they didn't? But other people did? That's why I'm salty, not because I'm banned, I don't care, I'm already somewhere better with better scripting that didn't take years to fix. I come here cause I love the people, and almost always will. That's why if you check l have never ban appealed. Other people did. And no I didn't ask them. Also, you act like pvp was flourishing before the ban. Rofl no. Also never hate to cheat to beat any of you. Literally any of you. So please the majority of y'all need to sit down.

carried in 2s by thessy imo
View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2017, 06:57:07 pm »

carried in 2s by thessy imo
and 3s by fiending lol :p

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2017, 08:32:45 pm »

I love how the pve-ers invade the pvp forum posts but if you one was to say anything in a pve forum post they probs legit delete 1/1.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: