August 02, 2021, 11:49:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148778 Posts in 18102 Topics- by 34170 Members - Latest Member: anthonymitchell
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How did yall get to vg?  (Read 3163 times)
Gimme a N Gimme a I Gimme 2 Gs Gimme a E Gimme a R
View Profile WWW Email
« on: January 28, 2017, 01:17:58 am »

Sup, im bored so im gonna make another forum post questioning everyone. How did yall get to vg? Found my way here after Ran out of time on retail, so i checked private servers and this was the first one i saw.

Lick my dick cucktorx. Gms stand for Gay masturbators.
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 01:28:12 am »

There was a festival in Europe and I had no money to get there. I hitch-hiked to get a ride. Few metalheads picked me up and drove me there. One of them told me he played on Vanillagaming. After I came back home, after a week or so, I registered and made a character.
The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 01:58:51 am »

I had an old mate from elementary school that played here, Haveheart. So me and a couple other friends also started. He was GM of Ebb and Flow at the time so he hooked us up with the sweet gear and raid experience.

<Americas Most Wanted>
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 02:50:59 am »

Started playing it with a group of asocial nerds from elsewhere on the internet, with the idea that we'd start raiding.

Turns out asocial nerds aren't good at being social and handling conflict, so me and a few other members ended up leaving that guild and found other guilds to call home.

And I'm really glad! I've learned a SHITLOAD about WoW, lore, mechanics, all of it. I always regretted not playing WoW during retail Vanilla, I simply couldn't afford it. But I'm enjoying my time here more than I have from playing retail WoW (started during WotLK).

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 06:58:47 am »

The idea of playing vanilla was already a worn-out topic when I found VG. We had talked about "when CoreCraft" releases..." for too long (RIP CoreCraft btw) - Anyway, it's was purely by coincidence and because I met a very high dane on the day I first logged on. I would probably still be tagging on raiding on retail to this day if I hadn't.
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 04:47:23 am »

I watched PreachGaming's warlock video and thought that vanilla locks had it good with fun class quests and all. Later when Nost shut down, and I was feeling pretty burnt out of retail wow, I rolled a lock here (after looking at a few forum posts).

First person I ever met on the server is Urfriendwarr who ran me through RFK, and the second was Hagedorn who founded a cesspool guild with me <3

30% WF uptime, 300% fun
HENLO mens
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 08:23:53 pm »

Picture this.

Summer of 2005, I made my first Nelf hunter on Vanilla retail. I leveled it to 24 and tried to sell my BoP taskmaster axe in trade and people were mean to me so I stopped playing.

Fast forward to the summer of '10, I'm sitting alone naked in a hotel room. I google free WoW servers because I wanted to play again. Found VG, made a hunter, found out hunters suck and deleted it. Made a priest named Happymeal, played it and got full 3 pieces of t1 (t1 was a big deal back in those days when MC pugs weren't a thing). Got drunk one night, gave my account info away in world, all was lost.

Winter 2011, I make Happymeal's come back. Do some cool things, have severe WoW addiction (16 hour raid days are bad for you), delete all characters mid-2016.

And here I am still. Fucking end my life.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2017, 12:32:47 am »

the choice was to shove my dick in a sausage grinder or play here and I'm a glutton for punishment so VG it was
HENLO mens
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2017, 03:29:12 am »

the choice was to shove my dick in a sausage grinder or play here and I'm a glutton for punishment so VG it was

you coulda been a famous viral internet figure if you mutilated yourself and streamed it, how do you think pewdiepie got to be so big

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2017, 07:37:12 am »

the choice was to find bingo bonus codes here or play here and I'm a glutton for punishment so VG it was

I found it on Google and I can't remember what I was searching for.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 05:12:35 pm by Warnier » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2017, 12:01:10 pm »

Found it on Google because I missed the game (this is my favorite version of it).
Got the idea it wasn't possible to multi-box in here so went to other server.
Population on that server was too toxic and the server imploded with its population.
So I got on board curling up with the idea of playing the game again with just one char.
To my pleasure I found out I could multi-box in here so I grasped it and never left.
Even when Nostalrius came.
It has been a joy ride so far.
If the server went "cold fish" tomorrow, it was worth every minute I've spent on him playing.

if you "crying" in the forums of a game, that game is not for you or you would be there...in the game...playing it instead.
Personal Text
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2017, 02:00:14 pm »

I played it in a internet cafe, tbh idk which version was it, I think wotlk.
I was amazed by the game, and I thought I couldn't run it on my PC.
But like a month later a friend told me he can run the game, I immediately downloaded it
like in 2011 spring. All I did was grinding mobs back then, took me 4 weeks to 60 lol.
When I hit 60 I remember getting a t1 helm from my 2nd MC run and ended up deleting the char and making a new hunt, which I got banned early 2013. And made a warrior 2015, had a break in 2016, now officer in the best guild eu Everest.

"In this world where time is your enemy, it is my greatest ally. This grand game of life that you think you play in fact plays you. To that I say... Let the games begin!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: