April 14, 2021, 03:04:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148659 Posts in 18081 Topics- by 34027 Members - Latest Member: foxcz1
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Considering coming to VG.  (Read 10233 times)
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2017, 01:49:31 am »

Watching Nuld and Necrolic not play but still cry about a waning PvP side of VG is filling me with joy Smiley

Yup, it's really funny that they want gamebreaking bugs to be addressed and not swept under the rug.  You literally have the mentality of a troll.

I usually find that those who complain about some bugs abuse others - yet remain oddly silent about the latter.

Ah, good to know you're enjoying these long-standing bugs and issues out of spite for players you disagree with.  Got it.  Still the mentality of a troll. 
)
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2017, 01:51:30 am »

i make app for pvp based testing i think
View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2017, 01:58:50 am »

Hell yeah I'd be happy if I could sit in IF without being camped too. Didn't know necrolic was banned, or maybe you're too stupid to realize he stopped playing here cause *gasp* nothing was being done about any of the bugs for the YEARS he's played here.

What I find the best is I'm banned and can still make some of you kids salty. Stuff of legends right there.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2017, 02:02:33 am »

I wish we could find new and exciting ways to flame each other and not the same shit over and over.
Cohle cracked me up tho

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2017, 02:12:16 am »

I wish we could find new and exciting ways to flame each other and not the same shit over and over.
Cohle cracked me up tho

VanillaGaming... VanillaGaming never changes.

(bugs included).
Shadowy,shadowy... yet unbroken...
View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2017, 02:15:19 am »

To Cohle and other ppl who doesnt care.

Darth Sidious enjoys.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 02:17:24 am by Necrolic » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2017, 02:31:56 am »

Idk bout you, but if I was to make a server, I would make damn sure that the FUNDAMENTAL class spells, racials, and mechanics all worked BEFORE I worked on any environmental nonsense. Imo

Tester
Plikten framfor allt
View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2017, 02:35:17 am »

Because we need to prioritize bugs, as you know. And you're not helping by driving away newcomers.
sorry fam, but the real problem is when a new player comes here, charges / blinks under world. when he notices that some things are unbelivebly broken. When he hears to avoid certain talents because well... they are broken live with it. When he hears that he is a moron because he donated for a item that is broken (zg heart trinket tank and physical dps)
And Cohle, i dont know if you are playing on another vanillagaming than me because the amount of abuse and bugs there is in pvp atm is absurd. To start can you say A SINGLE engineering item (not even nades) that works as it should?
The fact you can swap flags when they are both dropped and someone clicks the flag. the resser is between 1s and Infinity (i know the bug that causes it and it has been reported)
"I usually find that those who complain about some bugs abuse others - yet remain oddly silent about the latter." I mean. if you dont use rocketboots ur cucked on vg, there is no way around it. they are the best item for pvp on vg by far atm.  0% chance of failure. (this would be considered abuse since its not working as intended and you are using it) where do we draw the  line as "abuse"
Another point you seem to be  keen on - if you dont want to be here then leave.
I mean, if you want something to improve you should express that, Necrolic has done  several bug reports and has tried, i myself have shown (since i am very very bad at digging for proof for my claims) the abuse and bugs i've found, for example i explained and showed + filmed the hunter invis bug that has been here since i started and is still here.
We have both tried and i guess failed at making Vg better with our attempts (since nothing  is fixed as of now)
I guess i just like vg because of the people that "live" there not the server itself. If i were a new player and joined vg with my knowledge of how a server should be, i would not stay too long here.

<Endeavour>
View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2017, 02:44:33 am »

Pretty upset to see the servers state not get visibly better after such a long period of time.I mean sure you fix some here and there, but its just shocking to see one domino knock over another for such a seemingly  endless amount of time. Aiming for Blizzlike; yet  still so far away from the target. Eyy I can't do a better job but it sure is something negative to see so many threads complaining all the time.Something must be wrong.

View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2017, 03:15:13 am »

I mean sure you fix some here and there, but its just shocking to see one domino knock over another for such a seemingly  endless amount of time.

If that isn't a direct reflection of the current Devs and the vast amount of corruption within the system I don't know what is. Definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and expecting a different outcome. With that said wouldn't it be fair to state that the Devs we have are insane? Its time to get a new Team of Devs who are actually donated towards the cause and not make your friends GMs. Also this domino effect has happened every since LiveUpdate, Patch, and almost every minor fix...seems like the quickest way to deal with a bug is overtune another one, Ban people, or remove it from players use until a new mechanic is exploited by various guilds.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 03:17:30 am by Urgencia » Logged
The 'Almi'ghty
203388323 View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2017, 03:19:20 am »

Because we need to prioritize bugs, as you know. And you're not helping by driving away newcomers.

would be nice to see the bugtracker and help on that.
Most of the bugs regarding aq40 and or naxx were never touched in first place. if u want to put the prio on 5 mans thats fine with me. fix the fucking diremaul buffs. focus on 10 mans? fix the rend buff. focus on raids? look above. some players do care about quest related stuff but it sure is less then 5% of the active player base.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2017, 08:17:25 am »

5% of the active player base.

So 5 players...

Tester
View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2017, 09:01:03 am »

5% of the active player base.

So 5 players...

Huehuehue

Likalottapus <De Profundis>
Tester
Plikten framfor allt
View Profile Email
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2017, 01:13:02 pm »

Nice memes boys. too bad you missing the point here. that is sins and erga doing the quest fixes. its because its the only thing that those 2 can really fix.(belive i read this somewhere) so its not about the devs fixing "wrong" things it about devs not fixing anything really. they focused on the frostwyrm wing, and from what i've heard its pretty decently scripted.

or well so i guessed. Qoute from Almisael "16-debuff limit > Stacking potions/consumables > Next Naxxramas Wing" (in http://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=15194.0)
all these has been met and done twice on one of them. I dont know maybe we should give them some cred for fixing stuff, its just that these changes took 2 close to 3 years to impliment.

So basicly we are waiting for the turtle to finish the race i guess

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2017, 04:33:25 pm »

Nice memes boys. too bad you missing the point here. that is sins and erga doing the quest fixes. its because its the only thing that those 2 can really fix.(belive i read this somewhere) so its not about the devs fixing "wrong" things it about devs not fixing anything really. they focused on the frostwyrm wing, and from what i've heard its pretty decently scripted.

or well so i guessed. Qoute from Almisael "16-debuff limit > Stacking potions/consumables > Next Naxxramas Wing" (in http://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=15194.0)
all these has been met and done twice on one of them. I dont know maybe we should give them some cred for fixing stuff, its just that these changes took 2 close to 3 years to impliment.

So basicly we are waiting for the turtle to finish the race i guess

I think a better analogy would be ordering food at a resturaunt and waiting for hours for the food, while the waiter and cook tell you "it'll be out in just 10 minutes, be patient".  All the while you can see through the window the resturaunt next door is humming along smoothly and people are getting their food in a timely manner.  Then you realize the resturaunt you're in has about three other customers in it while the one through the window is packed.  You just think to yourself "well why the fuck am I eating here?  It's obvious the staff gives zero shits about us."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: