April 14, 2021, 04:55:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148659 Posts in 18081 Topics- by 34027 Members - Latest Member: foxcz1
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Considering coming to VG.  (Read 10247 times)
Goldshire Cheese and Fetish Club
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2017, 12:17:55 pm »

Watching Nuld and Necrolic not play but still cry about a waning PvP side of VG is filling me with joy Smiley

Shadowy,shadowy... yet unbroken...
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2017, 12:26:18 pm »

Necro what is class bugs? x)
Check out the big lists on bug tracker Tongue
Yes Alda community is alive and aint toxic, this is only one of the part i like this server. If you ask why am i still playing here time to time thats because i have friends to play with and ofc i have good gear to have some fun by doing some pvp. But about scripting, if you play the game from leveling to end-game content (lets consider both pve-pvp) lot of things are not right. Server has its own lag, pet system is pretty bad, theres range issue about finishing casts to target(like you suppose to successfully cast even target is out of range for 0.x secs) but yea you i know this server gonna ask proof cause dev team have no knowladge about this game :p This is just some of them and for 8 years old server i find the fixes are pretty poor and i dont appreciate it. You may hate me but im just telling the truth and i want this server to be way better Tongue Im telling all these as few years player on this server. Thanks Smiley
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 12:27:58 pm by Necrolic » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2017, 12:32:34 pm »

Watching Nuld and Necrolic not play but still cry about a waning PvP side of VG is filling me with joy Smiley
It's not a matter of choice for some
rip

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2017, 01:04:56 pm »

ofc its filling you with joy, some people are just fucked up. They care about the server while you sitting there and screeching "everything is fine" except FEAR coz its the only thing what can kill you in pvp.

Btw hi necro o./
View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2017, 01:09:30 pm »

like you suppose to successfully cast even target is out of range for 0.x secs
Where is the bug report on this, because this is in fact a pretty huge deal and should be fixed asap.

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2017, 01:21:18 pm »

Where is the bug report on this, because this is in fact a pretty huge deal and should be fixed asap.
I didnt make that report because its very hard to find its ''proof'' and i dont wanna kill myself by finding it. As i said if dev team knew the game it wouldnt be matter :p
Hi genesis Tongue

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2017, 01:22:13 pm »

ofc its filling you with joy, some people are just fucked up. They care about the server while you sitting there and screeching "everything is fine" except FEAR coz its the only thing what can kill you in pvp.

Btw hi necro o./

I understand these problems as you do. I've been here for many years and i've gotten used to them. I understand they are game-changing or game-breaking,  but unless your are posting advanced bug reports or apply to become a tester,  you are not imprisoned here

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2017, 01:22:49 pm »

I didnt make that report because its very hard to find its ''proof'' and i dont wanna kill myself by finding it. As i said if dev team knew the game it wouldnt be matter :p
Hi genesis Tongue

Then you have 0 right to complain about bugs

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2017, 01:46:08 pm »

I do cause ive reported many bugs and they dont get fix. Only maybe %10 of them and they are minor. Besides my complain is also about bug report system, in here is its pretty wrong Smiley and except my own reports, other peoples reports are not getting fix and they are more than 2 years old so tell me why dont i have right to complain?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 01:48:10 pm by Necrolic » Logged

Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2017, 03:01:56 pm »

Because we need to prioritize bugs, as you know. And you're not helping by driving away newcomers.

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2017, 03:34:21 pm »

Because we need to prioritize bugs, as you know. And you're not helping by driving away newcomers.
You are right im not helping it like that but im helping them and about bugs.. didnt know prioritizing takes years and the bugs im talking about are big deal but instead of that you guys just stick on raiding. Im not saying you shouldnt bring any news about pve, ofc pve is major environment about this game but after years and years focusing on that you forgot other stuff i guess and what is possibly more important than fixing class bugs? It effects whole gameplay after all.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 03:37:39 pm by Necrolic » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2017, 12:56:17 am »

Script here is worst and they aint fix any important things. Wouldnt consider to start here. Stick on your server. Im making you huge favor.

LOL, don't be mad because we don't prioritize bugs in terms of how many PMs from you land in our inbox. Cheesy

On topic: Welcome to VG, there is a lot to discover here. I'm quite confident, that you'll like it here.  Play the style you want to and have fun. See you in game taco.  Smiley

Gamebreaking pvp bugs have been found and reported in the format that the server admins require for half a decade and ignored.  To claim otherwise is an alternative fact.

Necrolic is probably the most "well known" VG player in the vanilla wow community that exists outside of this small server.  Hopefully his recommendation carries some weight to you taco.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 01:26:38 am by LuckyVG » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2017, 01:04:39 am »

Yup, it's really funny that they want gamebreaking bugs to be addressed and not swept under the rug.  You literally have the mentality of a troll.
)
View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2017, 01:16:19 am »

fix pom and nightfall then i never complain again
View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2017, 01:37:14 am »

Yup, it's really funny that they want gamebreaking bugs to be addressed and not swept under the rug.  You literally have the mentality of a troll.

I usually find that those who complain about some bugs abuse others - yet remain oddly silent about the latter.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: