April 14, 2021, 04:46:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148659 Posts in 18081 Topics- by 34027 Members - Latest Member: foxcz1
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Troll Warrior PvP Movie Preview  (Read 10594 times)
Shadowy,shadowy... yet unbroken...
View Profile Email
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2017, 03:22:21 am »

Fadeas what are you doing here? Tell the Z to fix some bugs! If you noticed i dont play so much here again Smiley

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2017, 03:58:03 am »

Hah, this is gold. Remember that one time Low took part in organizing the 15 vs 50 PvP successful gank, and then that one time Soronos was useful in pvp...oh wait, that never happened. Good times.

What? Do you even play on this server? Lol

Sorono was one of the best active pvpers and FCs alliance had for quite awhile before his ban. (Aside from BestFCEU of course). He is literally the reason alliance could win games after Kougami and Krymu finished their r14s.

So you are obviously either trolling or have no idea what you are talking about.

#FreeSorono
#FreeTheNuld
Smoq for GM #MakePvpGreatAgain
View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2017, 04:00:50 am »

Actually there's plenty to cry about, as I know few people who never got a warning and have in deniable evidence against them. No warning, no ban. Hmmm why is they didn't? But other people did? That's why I'm salty, not because I'm banned, I don't care, I'm already somewhere better with better scripting that didn't take years to fix. I come here cause I love the people, and almost always will. That's why if you check l have never ban appealed. Other people did. And no I didn't ask them. Also, you act like pvp was flourishing before the ban. Rofl no. Also never hate to cheat to beat any of you. Literally any of you. So please the majority of y'all need to sit down.

Still love y'all tho. I wish this server was better without me too.

Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.

Nuld and Thessy still best horde rogues on VG. IF and wsg will never be the same again without you. RIP

Edit: Necro is a legend too.

#FreeSorono
#FreeTheNuld
Smoq for GM #MakePvpGreatAgain
View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2017, 04:01:40 am »

Hah, this is gold. Remember that one time Low took part in organizing the 15 vs 50 PvP successful gank, and then that one time Soronos was useful in pvp...oh wait, that never happened. Good times.

Sorono was one of the best active pvpers and FCs alliance had for quite awhile before his ban. (Aside from BestFCEU of course). He is literally the reason alliance could win games after Kougami and Krymu finished their r14s.

So you are obviously either trolling or have no idea what you are talking about.
krymu and koug left cause none of the cool cats were left for pvp. And at the end of the day pvp is dead on VG. It's been known for years pvp is on the last of their list, when boar poem contests are promoted over AV announcements, you know something isn't right.

I bet swagoil rarely bgs now too.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2017, 05:41:10 pm »

I guess at least forum pvp is still more than alive on vg Shocked.
 We are playing somewhere else with krymu simply because the lack of ppl who are actually pvping and basically all the stuff necro mentioned before, which has been around for quite long, yet no move seemed to happen to fix them (class spell bugs, bg ress bug, flag bug, engi bugs, pet bugs and so on).
Nevertheless, I always loved and will love vg and its people, and had ton of fun for the time I played here.

Hope y'all doing fine.
Koug
)
View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2017, 05:12:54 pm »

check pm koug
View Profile Email
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2017, 02:29:54 am »

Needs more slurping.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2017, 05:21:03 pm »

holy shit its dimsai

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2017, 04:42:57 pm »

Wait, Sorono the BiS clicker rogue?  Yeah he really carried his faction Lol

Edit:  it always cracks me up when people blatantly promote their own pve nerd guildmates at being good at pvp.  There's maybe 15 truly "good" pvpers across both factions that actually have any sembalance of target switching, positioning, group play etc. and probably 4 of them still kill computer characters scripted from 2004 weekly.  And those people are Swag, Llin, Duc and Perplexity Marmite
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 04:56:14 pm by LuckyVG » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: