April 14, 2021, 03:31:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148659 Posts in 18081 Topics- by 34027 Members - Latest Member: foxcz1
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Considering coming to VG.  (Read 10237 times)
View Profile
« on: January 25, 2017, 07:14:11 pm »

I play on Elysium atm but have grown tired of the grind there. I know that on Elysium its overcrowded atm and leveling up is hard due to a lack of mobs, you spend half the time waiting for respawns.

Basically is this server crowded?

Can anyone provide me with average peak numbers?
Sexiest Priest on VG
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 07:32:26 pm »

Would say 400-600 max online each side. This is nothing compared to Elysiumn, but quest mobs won't be a problem :-)

The Xp rate is much higher, so you just quest all the way - literally no one do dungeons before reaching level 60.

Other than that: have fun and welcome to VG :-)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 09:46:52 pm »

Dear taco, flight while you still can... The server'll eat your soul...

Take Mimma for an example, been here for ages... still wandering around, who knows... maybe in her spiritual form...

Not a threat, just a gentlemanly warning

Felicitas
Shadowy,shadowy... yet unbroken...
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 10:21:28 pm »

Script here is worst and they aint fix any important things. Wouldnt consider to start here. Stick on your server. Im making you huge favor.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 09:48:09 pm »

Script here is worst and they aint fix any important things. Wouldnt consider to start here. Stick on your server. Im making you huge favor.
ban

Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 11:01:27 pm »

LOL, don't be mad because we don't prioritize bugs in terms of how many PMs from you land in our inbox. Cheesy

On topic: Welcome to VG, there is a lot to discover here. I'm quite confident, that you'll like it here.  Play the style you want to and have fun. See you in game taco.  Smiley

Goldshire Cheese and Fetish Club
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2017, 11:49:17 pm »

From what i've witnessed and heard from ex-players:

Scripting here is better here,  better community, plenty of space to have a party, 15x or 1x,  and scripted naxxramas.

Who wants to farm MC for months/years?

samthebst
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2017, 12:47:41 am »

Who wants to farm MC for months/years?

Probably i am the only one farming MC over 1 year keke Grin

And btw taco, welcome to VG.
And if you choose to play alliance, better hurry level up, cuz u should "Withness" Pugging at its best lead by Samthepro on every saturday 12 server time. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 12:50:19 am by Samthebst/Samthepro » Logged
Goldshire Cheese and Fetish Club
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2017, 01:41:54 am »

The plugs are shameless Smiley

Shadowy,shadowy... yet unbroken...
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2017, 02:33:05 am »

You guys are only thinking about pve which is raiding but other stuff such as class mechanics, AI and pvp are also important elements of this game. Ive played on many private servers including the famous one and Erga im not getting mad because of ''inbox spams'', you all know ive been telling this for years to fix these stuff and reason i told you in pm especially erga cause, while you guys were working on fixing bugs i just wanted to remind them which they were easy to fix and effect the gameplay alot. If you guys the script is good on this server you are dreaming sorry Smiley and just think why the population is low comparing with others.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2017, 05:20:29 am »

You guys are only thinking about pve which is raiding but other stuff such as class mechanics, AI and pvp are also important elements of this game. Ive played on many private servers including the famous one and Erga im not getting mad because of ''inbox spams'', you all know ive been telling this for years to fix these stuff and reason i told you in pm especially erga cause, while you guys were working on fixing bugs i just wanted to remind them which they were easy to fix and effect the gameplay alot. If you guys the script is good on this server you are dreaming sorry Smiley and just think why the population is low comparing with others.
you might not like it but necro is right.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2017, 05:35:20 am »

dont commit imo b4 2late

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2017, 07:20:39 am »

dont commit imo b4 2late
Yeah, I had it the easy way, was forced to quit WoW, kind of happy I was, not going back to the stupid time consuming game...

Tho' I do enjoy the occasional visits...

Felicitas
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2017, 09:48:20 am »

Necro what is class bugs? x)

Likalottapus <De Profundis>
The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2017, 11:10:08 am »

I dont think there is any server out there that will give you full vanmilla experiance. But VG is pretty damn close. Sure the LU could be more frequent but we manage.

And as you can see, the community is alive. Both ingame and on the forums. Give it a week or two and I think VG will decide for you Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: