March 19, 2024, 09:53:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149124 Posts in 18156 Topics- by 34712 Members - Latest Member: kmbortns01
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: A small tutorial for New druids of VannilaGaming-By Anotherday  (Read 62814 times)
"We follow waves of sound from life to life"
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2012, 01:01:17 pm »

Well guys firsly i want to thank you reply'ing and ofc i need lots of help.
I'm a newbie at the chapter forum posts,so if there's any Moderator who could help me or player,please P.m me your skype or something.
You should do guides about classes that you're good with =\

Never use healing touch... LOL
As for you,i don't really know you,but i'm a great druid on this server and i have lots of respect from lots of people,i know how to play my class don't worry.
And yes,u should never use healing touch,that because if u ever dueled a restoration druid or you have played 1 you'll see their main talent is HoT'S and NS is for HT connected.
Don't know if u have readed all the topic,but you can use 2.5 Ht's low ranks but not so much,druids=Hot's ,that's why Flash heal from a priest has less then 2 sec cast+they got renew too.(If u got my point )
If there is anyone willing to help me to0  improve much better this topic PLEASE do it,i'm actually looking forward to help any new druid on this server if he's willing to listen and want to.
Thanks again for reply's:D Best of luck to all of you.

Healing Touch is the most efficient druid heal...
THIS TOPIC WAS ABOUT TO GUIDE AND NOT START A WAR ABOUT SKILL'S LEVEL!
Healing touch is not your most efficent heal because,here's an example:
Healing Touch (Rank 11). 800 Mana, 40 yd range. 3.5 sec cast
Rejuvenation (Rank 11). 360 Mana, 40 yd range. Instant cast.
My Rejuvenation does 500 hot/3 sec,over 12 sec that's 12:3=4 hot's ,4x500=2000 healing in 12 sec with 360 mana
Healing touch =3.6 Hit(normally)with a 800 mana req
Now do the math,360+360=720 Mana that's for 2 Hot's ,2000+2000 4k healing with just 720 mana and it's over time,means i won't have to cast it over and over again.
With my 2 reju's of cost 720+in this 12 sec i get atleast 150 mana back,i'll be able to do a Healing Touch rank 4 =880 healing
You do the math now and see who wins,reju or HT?

Tнe Bιrd oғ Herмeѕ ιѕ мy ɴαмe,eαтιɴɢ мy wιɴɢѕ тo мαĸe мe тαмe.
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2014, 01:14:09 pm »

The issue with your calculation is that you are not making the distinction between pvp healing and pve healing. In Pve healing the vast majority of our HoT is going to be overheal after the target is topped off by a priest/pala/shaman.

"The girls they all have like monster titties" - Fuzzyhead 2014
"We follow waves of sound from life to life"
View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2014, 07:40:39 am »

Takis...lots of things changed since i made this topic long time ago.
Anyway i'll pop up a new one some day with a video or something just atm i can't.
we'll be back to this topic .
Still for me reju/regrowth are my main,idk about others .

Tнe Bιrd oғ Herмeѕ ιѕ мy ɴαмe,eαтιɴɢ мy wιɴɢѕ тo мαĸe мe тαмe.
124624977 Kamhegerb Kamhegerb View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2019, 11:33:30 pm »

Hi Davide,

sorry for the late answer, I didnt get any notification about this thread. I have just read your reply.

Yes now it works, thanks

Elena
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: