December 11, 2018, 09:58:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144674 Posts in 17462 Topics- by 30221 Members - Latest Member: R3giN47d47
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: pillet abusing mage blink in wsg  (Read 5037 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2016, 02:37:45 am »

I was just in a warsong gulch in which Pillet abused blink by blinking up to egy from the rejuv hut.

http://imgur.com/a/GOjNa

This is the closest i ever got to documenting him doing it. He did it multiple times over the same WSG game, i confronted him on my horde character after the game was over. He said nothing an did not respond so from then on i attempted to catch him in the act. Over the next 5 WSG games he repeated his actions. I was too slow with my Screen Recording Software. This is the best screenshot i got and it does not show anything really. If i see him doing it again i will try better to gather better evidence.

lol, A druid Polymorphed Tongue
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2016, 03:55:36 am »

I was just in a warsong gulch in which Pillet abused blink by blinking up to egy from the rejuv hut.
looks like 4 seconds in no less, the icons light up zumie
http://imgur.com/a/GOjNa

This is the closest i ever got to documenting him doing it. He did it multiple times over the same WSG game, i confronted him on my horde character after the game was over. He said nothing an did not respond so from then on i attempted to catch him in the act. Over the next 5 WSG games he repeated his actions. I was too slow with my Screen Recording Software. This is the best screenshot i got and it does not show anything really. If i see him doing it again i will try better to gather better evidence.

lol, A druid Polymorphed Tongue

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2016, 05:19:04 am »

I'm just honestly surprised a 2k mage go to gym before dying against that team. Smh. Idk what's more shameful that or a poly druid

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2016, 11:05:36 am »

Who gives a shit if i was poly or not? At that point during the game all i wanted to do was catch him being a sneaky little Sheldon. so instead of switching to bear or cat i was taking screen shots.... ya plonkers
The Queen of <Unique>
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2017, 12:42:12 pm »

At that point during the game all i wanted to do was catch him being a sneaky little Sheldon.
I love it haha Cheesy

Crafting center
Collection of hunters bug reports
"I still see entire server as one community" - Mimma 2015
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2017, 10:36:52 pm »

I like pilet plz dont ban, he does 360 polys and makes my peepee tingle

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: