August 02, 2021, 11:13:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148778 Posts in 18102 Topics- by 34170 Members - Latest Member: anthonymitchell
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: <Everest> is now recruiting! (Alliance EU) --  (Read 36914 times)
View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2017, 10:31:59 am »

Nethiez, good luck man! Maybe you can show your dps once in our raids. I will give you 5k gold if you beat the meter. But I doubt you wanna play with this kind of people.

People not knowing you says enough. You are a player being carried. Not a player carrying others like all the names you mentioned did. I am only being toxic because you got a bad attitude. Try and make a new guild and try to learn what needs to be done. GGC was running Well since it had enough experienced and smart people pulling the wagon so others wanted to join it. Make it happen.

If you ever want to be in the dreamteam for 30 min BWL runs I would suggest you showing your play to the server.

Former member of Gnomeography, Unique, Goldshire Golfclub, Everest.

Member of the VG research group investigating how to make VG drama free. Update: recently had some major setbacks, but we plan to have our conclusions and proposal ready by Spring 2035.
Pewpewpewpewpewpew
View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2017, 10:54:05 am »

Carried L3L, http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=98996 this is a random raid of ur warrior CL Craydenx, http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=69922 this is me in mostly blue's with a brutality blade and sand polished hammer. Is this enough for you? Btw you tellin me dis dps thing for 5k AFTERWARDS my character was deleted (dont care much since im not a loot freak like you that is proud of his precious PvE vanilla gear on a private server in 2017). Also Kayleen aka troth is playing in ur guild and I thought I mentioned he is a way better player than me rite? Come up with a new statement pls.
View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2017, 11:23:22 am »

Name sounds familiar but idk the player, i like u cuz u have a neckbeard just because multi has a massive one which is hella arousing. ALTHO
This is offtopic so i dont wanna spam here anymore

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2017, 12:01:01 pm »

Haha, good to see you compare yourself with warriors in your league.

And I seem to not get your point. I said you were just being toxic like a kid and your behaviour, it is pointless. Instead I offer you a chance to show your skill but you reply by telling others in our guild are better. What statement are you making and what do you want me to reply? If you want to keep on being toxic on other players go ahead. My only statement was that you are not in this position at all.

All in all you are a big mouth kid which I have never ever seen top the meters. 

Member of the VG research group investigating how to make VG drama free. Update: recently had some major setbacks, but we plan to have our conclusions and proposal ready by Spring 2035.
Pewpewpewpewpewpew
View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2017, 12:15:42 pm »

Haha, good to see you compare yourself with warriors in your league.

And I seem to not get your point. I said you were just being toxic like a kid and your behaviour, it is pointless. Instead I offer you a chance to show your skill but you reply by telling others in our guild are better. What statement are you making and what do you want me to reply? If you want to keep on being toxic on other players go ahead. My only statement was that you are not in this position at all.

All in all you are a big mouth kid which I have never ever seen top the meters.  

I've never ever been in a fucking raid group with you XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. So I've never ever had BiS gear on this server because idgaf about being BiS since the meters become boring at that time... I had plenty of chances to get myself huge gear but w/e it's only pixels, im not really a loot fag like you unspoken that got carried by Alda's T3 factory. Warriors in your league? you made him classleader, not my decision. Pretty bad glead you got right there. Also Everest is the biggest fail guild in VG history imo, they've been in AQ40 for months and months without getting any progress. You lead it unspoken, seems like you are one hell of a big player! Please be a little quiet and get back to Onyxia.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 12:19:40 pm by martijn441 » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2017, 12:22:47 pm »

I hope you lost a bit of your toxic frustration. On topic: This is a strange application Martijn. Thank you for trying to convince me of your dps skills but we do not need fury warriors. Still LF priests and players who are constructive!

Pewpewpewpewpewpew
View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2017, 12:25:21 pm »

LOL'D, apply to everst? nah I prefer my own guild, is 100% skilled guild not 10%. Since me, myself and I are in it.
View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2017, 12:55:10 pm »

Haha, Well GL on your AQ40 progress.

And to correct your allegations. Everest is raiding for 6 weeks now. Get your facts straight. Everest 1.0  was created for people fresh to the game because too many idiots like you only flame on new ppl. It only raided for 3 months and went inactive since we had only 25 people online for raids most of the time. VG was very low on pop in that time.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2017, 11:55:24 pm »

Everest still LF skilled and mature caster dps + heals. If you are really pro we will consider other classes.

Do not apply If you can not join 1 out of our 2 raids every week.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2017, 09:25:20 am »

Everest is on his way to Kelthuzad. We still have a few spots for skilled players. Full on rogues and furies. All other classes are open for players who are friendly and mature and can at least join 1 raid per week. We do not expect you to have experience on all encounters, be we expect you to be pro-active! Apply on our website or contact an officer in game.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2017, 03:42:44 pm »

Do you want to join smooth raids? Join Everest. We progressed every week and will move on with Loatheb and Patchwerk in the first week of January, 2018. Kel'thuzad will soon also be doomed on alliance side.

Make sure you prepare well if you like to join us. Still accepting pretty much every class. Everyone is welcome, except people lacking a brain or people who can't be a teamplayer.

@ everyone: have a nice Xmas and a happy new year!

View Profile Email
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2017, 02:23:30 am »

Looking forward to joining on a mage when I'm unbanned, have done a few raids with you guys and the relaxed fun yet focused attitude was cool.

+1 for more guilds NA time on VG

PS don't let haters bring out the mad in you
View Profile Email
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2017, 10:37:08 am »

Kel'thuzad will soon also be doomed on alliance side.

Everyone is welcome, except people lacking a brain or people who can't be a teamplayer.

I find irony here

With no expections.
View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2018, 01:44:37 am »

Everest got down Patchwerk, Grobbulus and Gluth down on our first raid in 2018. We progressed to 10/15 Naxx. Still looking for active raiders to get the last bit of progress. Especially low on some extra pro magus to keep that ignite rolling. Apply at our website. Also room for 1 more active resto Druid and holy Paladin.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2018, 12:02:34 pm »

Also Thaddius and Loatheb down. 4HM, Sapphiron and KT next. We are in need of 1 more active hunter. We are currently only open for people who can at least join 1 out of our 2 raids per week. Feel free to apply on our website if you can make that and If you are willing to make an effort in raids! 

Everest demands quality, not quantity.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: