August 03, 2021, 12:11:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148778 Posts in 18102 Topics- by 34170 Members - Latest Member: anthonymitchell
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: <Everest> is now recruiting! (Alliance EU) --  (Read 36917 times)
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2017, 08:16:31 pm »

Getting stronger every day. Join in time for the progression rush! Only open for active raiders.

Former member of Gnomeography, Unique, Goldshire Golfclub, Everest.

Member of the VG research group investigating how to make VG drama free. Update: recently had some major setbacks, but we plan to have our conclusions and proposal ready by Spring 2035.
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2017, 01:46:27 pm »

We're looking for extra mages and holy priests to step into Naxxrammas in one of the following weeks. The progression will be swift, fun and we'll definitely get Kel'thuzad guided by experienced Raid Leaders.

If you're looking for effective game time and have fun, Everest is the place for you. No wipes, No slacking, No morons. 50% attendance required for raiders. Join while we're still in progression to get the most fun out of it!

Member of the VG research group investigating how to make VG drama free. Update: recently had some major setbacks, but we plan to have our conclusions and proposal ready by Spring 2035.
View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2017, 09:13:55 am »

Currently in progress on one of the most lovely progress fights of them all: KATOEN. Join If you have Brains and a will!

Btw, AQ40 including Ouro in less than 2 hours, speed increasing every week as gear rises and players get better and better.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2017, 01:39:59 pm »

Still in neeed of 1-2 active magus who wanna top dps meters. Join us as we venture into the horrors of naxxramas!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 04:19:05 pm by Lokka » Logged
Mage Class Leader of <Certus Excessum>
View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2017, 05:59:11 pm »

You are getting Daydamage this Sunday. He will do this job)
View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2017, 11:15:56 pm »

Hey,

Fairly Fresh Mage (Name: Amphet) original vanilla player on retail, just looking for a guild to do some dungeon runs and eventually get raiding if Everest would have me?
View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2017, 01:27:46 am »

Hey Feltanyl, we always have spots for friendly players who are aiming for raiding. Contact Lokkamage in game Smiley

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2017, 10:48:12 pm »

Still looking for 1/2 active holy priests to get our setup ready for full Naxxramas. Other classes also Welcome If the players are active + skilled.

Pewpewpewpewpewpew
View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2017, 12:02:16 am »

Can someone please make a hardcore guild instead of guilds that progress AQ when naxx has been released for years... k.. thx... *Kuch GGC kuch come back kugh* (real GGC not 2017 GGC).   Lips sealed  Undecided
<Chaos>
View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2017, 01:07:53 am »

Can someone please make a hardcore guild instead of guilds that progress AQ when naxx has been released for years... k.. thx... *Kuch GGC kuch come back kugh* (real GGC not 2017 GGC).   Lips sealed  Undecided
Such an interesting post and on top of that in the perfect thread, congrats !
Make that guild instead of asking for one maybe ?
Also Everest is looking promising, Noth with two balconies on the first Naxx is quite an achievement, many "hardcore" guilds don't pull that off.

Join the Chaos journey !

Hi Cohle - https://prnt.sc/js35ys
View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2017, 01:51:43 am »

Can someone please make a hardcore guild instead of guilds that progress AQ when naxx has been released for years... k.. thx... *Kuch GGC kuch come back kugh* (real GGC not 2017 GGC).   Lips sealed  Undecided

there hasn't been a single hardcore guild on vg in it's entire history, also - who are you?

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2017, 09:00:14 am »

I have my thoughts about who he is. I think a bad dutch player with some sort of misplaced selfimage that he is a topplayer all alone playing on a server with noobs only. I think he might have joined one or two GGC raids as social.

I partly agree with Bio. I must say GGC was a fine guild clearing 4 Naxx wings in 3,5-4 hours was fun. Still there was so much slack to be found in comparison to top guilds. Pro guilds go quite a bit faster. You can always step into a guild and try to build it better turning it in a top guild. The top guilds around there are often formed by gamers who play together for quite some time and improve their core further and further.

Pewpewpewpewpewpew
View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2017, 09:32:45 am »

I have my thoughts about who he is. I think a bad dutch player with some sort of misplaced selfimage that he is a topplayer all alone playing on a server with noobs only. I think he might have joined one or two GGC raids as social.

I partly agree with Bio. I must say GGC was a fine guild clearing 4 Naxx wings in 3,5-4 hours was fun. Still there was so much slack to be found in comparison to top guilds. Pro guilds go quite a bit faster. You can always step into a guild and try to build it better turning it in a top guild. The top Ppguilds around there are often formed by gamers who play together for quite some time and improve their core further and further.

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=VG&player=Netheriun

Call me 'social' again please. GGC was the only guild on Alliance atleast (no idea bout horde) that made me personally feel like there was actually a group of people tryharding. Tho I have all respect for Everest that they didn't disband after being so long in AQ40. There is some good players tho in Everest or Certus Excessum but a guild that actually clears BWL/MC in 30 min, will it ever come? I hope so but hhh don't think so. Also Unspoken, I've never said I was the best player on this server? I know people like Duid, Troth, Losajt, Pah, Cohle, Jahetsu, Homura, Strawie and a LOT more (just seen these people playing myself) so your statement about that makes so no sense and is even more toxic than me.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 10:05:24 am by martijn441 » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2017, 09:43:24 am »

I partly agree with Bio. I must say GGC was a fine guild clearing 4 Naxx wings in 3,5-4 hours was fun. Still there was so much slack to be found in comparison to top guilds. Pro guilds go quite a bit faster. You can always step into a guild and try to build it better turning it in a top guild. The top guilds around there are often formed by gamers who play together for quite some time and improve their core further and further.

Call me 'social' again please. GGC was the only guild on Alliance atleast (no idea bout horde) that made me personally feel like there was actually a group of people tryharding. Tho I have all respect for Everest that they didn't disband after being so long in AQ40. There is some good players tho in Everest or Certus Excessum but a guild that actually clears BWL/MC in 30 min, will it ever come? I hope so but hhh don't think so.
Still no idea who you are tho

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
Pewpewpewpewpewpew
View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2017, 09:58:52 am »

Call me 'social' again please. GGC was the only guild on Alliance atleast (no idea bout horde) that made me personally feel like there was actually a group of people tryharding. Tho I have all respect for Everest that they didn't disband after being so long in AQ40. There is some good players tho in Everest or Certus Excessum but a guild that actually clears BWL/MC in 30 min, will it ever come? I hope so but hhh don't think so.
Still no idea who you are tho

A tryhard warrior called Nethiez that doesn't like real life, has a neckbeard, a self made goblin rocket helm used as a beer helmet. Also I have no time for frend and femelie because WoW to important. Nah I'm a 17 year old guy from Holland that plays this game because it's fun to actually rofl at people like Unspoken because they have never seen you play aswell as I like to push numbers Smiley. If you still don't know me, I've been pvping with ur warrior a while ago (no idea if its a shared acc) but hey whoever played on the acc was nice back then! Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: