August 08, 2022, 12:11:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149014 Posts in 18136 Topics- by 34451 Members - Latest Member: billykv
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Addon for CD timer on abilites.  (Read 5089 times)
samthebst
« on: December 17, 2016, 09:45:14 pm »

Hello VG people,
I need abit help from anyone of you.
I used supermacro today for shield slam,revenge ability, it worked fine but the problem here is that omni addon which shows cd timer on icon ability isnt workin on supermacro icon.
Anyone know any addon/any setting which can help me out in this case?
Cuz no cd timer makes real hard to keep track on ability ready or not..

Thanks Smiley
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 11:01:40 pm »

I would get an addon that doesn't utilize your bars for timers. There's a nice rogue addon called CDice, but it works for all classes if you add your abilities to it manually. It tracks cd of any ability in your spellbook, and duration of any buff you want to track. (great for weird stuff like rocket boot duration etc..) It took some finagling for me to move the timers where I want them, though...  Alternatively, pretty sure grove UI has something you want in the spam riddled mess.

I'd be interested in knowing if there's an addon that tracks item cds as I haven't come across one without using bar timers.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 11:24:37 pm by MCB » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 11:58:36 pm »

Hello VG people,
I need abit help from anyone of you.
I used supermacro today for shield slam,revenge ability, it worked fine but the problem here is that omni addon which shows cd timer on icon ability isnt workin on supermacro icon.
Anyone know any addon/any setting which can help me out in this case?
Cuz no cd timer makes real hard to keep track on ability ready or not..

Thanks Smiley

Why don't you put the macro on invisible bar (since you obviously know the keybind) and use the Shield Slam spell on a visible bar just for the purpse of tracking the CD? I personally don't like CD-list-type of addons so I use big bars with CD spells only.

@MCB Try ModifiedPowerAuras, although it might be tricky if you want the same icon as the item you want to track.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: