December 11, 2019, 11:54:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
146968 Posts in 17845 Topics- by 32911 Members - Latest Member: etech
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pet doubt  (Read 3156 times)
View Profile
« on: November 20, 2016, 04:23:25 pm »

I just got takk to lvl 31 but I can't seem to train him anything but growl.

I was wondering if I could ever train him +hp, +armor and some resistance like I did on my wolf?

can someone confirm if its ok at 60?

if you "crying" in the forums of a game, that game is not for you or you would be there...in the game...playing it instead.
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 04:43:38 pm »

I could train my pet without problems. You need to feed him first so he gains a stable hapiness. Then you will be able to train him. Some abilities must be learnt from the teacher and some other from other pets.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 05:01:02 pm »

well,that I know since is not my first pet in this server.
my doubt is that currently my pet is my "best friend" and can only learn growl although he has 160 training points.
went to pet trainer to check on new skills and they're all "grey" but they don't appear on the "pet training tab"...

so I asked. Tongue

if you "crying" in the forums of a game, that game is not for you or you would be there...in the game...playing it instead.
Tester
Plikten framfor allt
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 08:16:03 pm »

The pet itself need to be a certain level to be able to be able to learn certain things. Get the pet 2 60 then try again(it should fix it)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 08:24:23 pm »

The pet itself need to be a certain level to be able to be able to learn certain things. Get the pet 2 60 then try again(it should fix it)
thats what I suspect but wanted confirmation.
guess I'll find out.
thanks for the reply.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: