August 12, 2022, 05:36:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: guys imma hero now no big deal, just saying  (Read 16688 times)
View Profile
« on: November 20, 2016, 07:07:56 am »

heyy so i just realizeed i was recently promoted (im guessing sins or zeard stepped in personally) to hero membeer. i just wanted to let u guys knno that i will continue to protect u and b super heroic annd also let u kno that u can use this thread to tellll me hoow heroic u think i amandd maybe give people a place to sshare stories about how i did some hero stuff for u one time ( or even multiple timesss maybe cuz im obv pretty herooic and thereefore do lots of hero stuff all the ss time and sometimes people need heros more than once namsayn)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 06:00:27 am »

pls stop

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 07:34:38 am »

nuld talkk about that time i gave u those refleectors imo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 09:55:38 am »

ok thenuld seems kinda shy so i wwwill share one of the many stories about i hhheroicaly saved him with my heroism and kiindness.

so this one time thenuld got a swag ally rogue with pretty cool gear but shit weps and no engi stuff, so he was like 'hey gfk ur my hero can u give me some golds so i can level engineering cuz im a poor pleb that has no golds on ally side'
and then i was like 'hey thenuld, u dont gotta be sad, cuz i likee u and imma give u lotss of golds andd low level engi mats that i have left over from the lasst time i leveled engi on an alt'
and then i did those thinggs i said i was gunna do cuz a hero never goes back on their word.

and then like a day or a couple hours later (idk time is not always certain when ur drunk most of the timeee) thenelud was like ' hey gfk do u got mats for reflectors or maybe gold for reflectors cuz i somehow managed to spend all the swag thousands of gold u gave me not that far in thee pasts but i relly want reflectors now and ur my hero'

so then i was like 'yea thenuld np, i like u, but ima do u one bbbetter than just giving u mats for reflectoors, ima give u some actual reflectors i made by hand for an alttt, but cuz i like u somuch thenuld, imaa give them to u so u can b a big time ally pvppp hero sometimess if u feel like it'
 and that's pretty much exactly how it happened

#hero

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 04:08:06 pm »

Amazing.   /clap
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 06:00:05 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU&ab_channel=EnriqueIglesiasVEVO

<Distilled Wisdom>
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 08:54:59 pm »

Just wanna add... You've always been a hero to me!

#girls rule #women are funny #Get over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olysoaQYuh0

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2016, 01:52:13 am »

paging thrawnsinn

hello thrawn are you there?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2016, 09:03:42 am »

Just wanna add... You've always been a hero to me!

#girls rule #women are funny #Get over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olysoaQYuh0
lanllama uve always been my hero tooooo! <3 I guess only heroes can inspire heroes rite? ; i hope some day u can come back to ally and reclaim ur rightful place as hero raidleader Sad

but also im muican so im kinda offended thaat u thiink u haf to link vids so i understand southpark referencesss. but since im such a herooo ima give u the benefit of the doubbt and asssume u kneww i would get the reference but, seinggg as ur so heroic urself, u decided to link that vid, so other (less heroic) people could understand ur witty referenceee Wink

and also im soz i had to kill u on sunnday when u joined forcces with sarek's sinister sqaudrrroon, to try and asssainate my guild friends, but u kno as a hero, i had to step in and defend my friends cuz a real hero never turns theeeir back on their friends namsayn

<Distilled Wisdom>
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2016, 09:23:07 am »

Yeah sorry about that GFK. The Brits are bad enough intullectually (voting Brexit and all that jazz), but I just never want to assume with americans anymore... that Trump vote though!? But yes it was obviously for the others! Smiley

And no worries, i'm just there for the pvp! We bent you over and inseminated most of you a couple of times too! Even heros can die... I mean look at Sean Bean!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2016, 09:56:07 am »

I mean i just wann a clarify that as a hero, i choose not to vote for hhilary or trump, but i wrote in ron paul like i did whe n obbababama ran.

also i dunn kno whoo sean beaan is butt i googled britttishh bean and this pic came up

did he die after brexit or something? soz im not up to dat e oon current affairs

Shadowy,shadowy... yet unbroken...
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2016, 10:27:41 am »

You made me cry, im proud.. not :p Be more better in pvp now!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2016, 10:32:31 am »

necroclic if i was aa lock u wulld b my hero, but im nott so ur jussst scary imo

im sure some one has a story about how i heroically sacrificed their lifeee so i could run away and live when i saw u in wsg tho Wink
#shadowmeldop

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2016, 01:33:27 pm »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNOVlzYozN4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNOVlzYozN4</a>
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 01:36:49 pm by MCB » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2016, 12:54:11 pm »

ok uyyys soo mcb is being all poetic and using vids to expreeesss how he feeeels about mmmy heroiism so i willl once again step and talk about my own heroic exploits, buut ttt htis time instead of beeing about thenuld it willll b bout me and mcb and the lengendary ninja and also the dastardly sareeek.

so this one time me and ninja and mcb where in org killing all the dumb hordes like we usuallly did, except tbh i was heroically afking in shadowmeld while i watched star wars the clone wars on netflicxxxx and did dabs. but then we saw saw himmmmm.... the infamous sarek, suckler of zeard's teet, and we were all like 'hey lets make slay on that fgt ass bitch sarek imo' and then mcn and ninja tried but sarek poped an invlul pot ,(in a cowerdly fassshiooon) and ran to one of the many guards in rg that he petioned devs to addd, and narowly escaped the death he soooo deserveddd.

so then i thought to nmmmyself, gfk 2/3 of ur homies couldnt kill this fgt, who can possibly help u nooow?
and then i was like 2/3 means theirs like 1/3 of ur homies left and i knew wat to do
so i decided to break shadowmeld annd jump off the ah roof so i could get in range of my opppobnnent. i walked towaards hiiim, my pws defelcting his meager smites, annnd then i cast mind control, but it tured out he was immmune for some bs horde eason so i just cast it again and then he fffel under my controllll!!!!
and after that i walkkked himslowwwwly to my 3rd homie, the mightyyy saurfang!!!!!! and saurfangggg made slaies on the dastardly sarek and sarek proollly had to repair afterwords whichs doesbnnt usuuaaallly happen in pvpv deaths so thattsss the story of hwww i heroicllly saved mcb

#hero

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: