August 12, 2022, 04:57:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Setting the record straight (Moograne Guild Drama)  (Read 12270 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2016, 03:03:26 am »

so, no video yet?
I could watch that shit (not joking).

if you "crying" in the forums of a game, that game is not for you or you would be there...in the game...playing it instead.
<Americas Most Wanted>
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2016, 09:16:59 pm »

He ignored my request to punish the guild member who ruined my raid, and mocked me for complaining about it. Don't twist my words. He didn't LITERALLY say "u mad bro" but he might as well have.
I get that you were pretty angry at the time and really wanted that mean shadow priest kicked from your guild for ruining your ubrs run, and I don't really know what kind of content that guild clears, but if it is a raid guild I don't think what goes on in 5-10 man pugs should really affect what happens in your actual raids. To me, it kind of sounds like your guild leader didn't really care about your ubrs drama, and gave you an indifferent response, and then you became even angrier over your guild leader's unwillingness to empathize with you, and left the guild. Honestly, I don't disagree with your course of actions, but I'm just trying to point out that, based on what you've said, your guild leader didn't really seem to do anything wrong, and it might be wrong to hate the entire guild just because one of its members ruined an ubrs run.

I never expected him to kick him out of the guild. I literally never said that. I expected SOME sort of response. When you have a guild member that is ruining other guild members' raids, you do something about it. My old guild leader not only did nothing, but insulted me for bringing it up to him.

Oh, also, <Unknown> members are still harassing me and my new guild, <Americas Most Wanted>, and have threatened in world chat to have us disbanded unless we gave them thousands of gold. So, it's pretty clear who's in the right here.

<Americas Most Wanted>
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2016, 09:18:15 pm »

so, no video yet?
I could watch that shit (not joking).

Nah I'm not uploading it. I've pretty much moved on from that event. Now, I'd like to focus on the fact that members of my old guild are harassing me and my new guild and attempting to snipe members, extort us for gold, etc.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2016, 09:45:16 pm »

you seem like a huge pussy

<Americas Most Wanted>
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2016, 10:53:05 pm »

Thank you for your constructive comment. Here's the part where I shower you with the attention you never received as a child. Attention. Attention attention. There, did that fill your gaping hole? Cause we can arrange a private meeting later and I can fill whatever holes you want.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2016, 03:14:55 am »

i am moved and grateful.

Respect.
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2016, 04:47:48 am »

Fuck the haters man, they have daddy issues a lot of people on the server are toxic druggies

Ok just wipe it
View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2016, 09:21:35 am »

I sense a severe case of assburgers here.

But as a pro tip I'd suggest you to stop whining about it and let it be.
It might feel like the end of the world to be stabbed in the back by thundermasks 91st guild but you need to stop ruining your reputation by publicly being a bitch about stuff that commonly happens with herpaderpas in a 10man instance.
Just join chaos and get t3 and bored in a few months and quit the game like everyone else.

Then you can start working on your social skills and irl stuff, grow a beard,start going to gym and read a selfconfidence boosting book.
One day you'll wake up next to a 4/5 wife when you twin kids Todd and Matt are running in to wake you up because you promised you'll take them to Disneyland.

In the Disneyland restaurant when you've finished your steak you're zipping your cold beer and watching your 4/5 wife play with your kids you'll be laughing at that one time when you got screwed over in a video game.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 09:30:15 am by Maagiobaagio » Logged

Hamburger
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2016, 09:42:20 am »

damnn when did maagi l2make coherent points and shit? maybbbe he rele should get another chance at unbann

alsso iii did not knoww they sold beerrs at disneeyland, i kinda wanna go there now.

extort us for gold, etc.
hhholy shit i waanna know more about this, plz elaborate.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 09:46:27 am by kaylolz » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2016, 12:01:44 pm »

damn, if you had posted the video it wouldn't be just words from one side to the other.
but yeah, everyone (i think) has been seeing a increase of "lets fuck them up, lolz" in the world chat every time AMW pops up looking for something.

At least I have.
Even in the other day a guy was trying to get people to disrupt you discord channel "for fun", so wtf?
something is really childish around there...

if you "crying" in the forums of a game, that game is not for you or you would be there...in the game...playing it instead.
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2016, 01:50:30 pm »

Haha Maagi xD
What is it with this national pride? ^.^ I mean I have nothing against American's but it would open the guild up to a bit of "friendly" banter. There might even be a person arround finding it fun writing some recruitment macros about this, "might"

On a more serious note, I would also like to know the side of the story from the GM/other officers of your former guild. Looking at your.... "defensive" behavior there might be a bit more to the history of you within the guild that we do not know about.

In the end, I doubt many people had realized it was actually serious harrasment when they saw it in world chat (me included) since Horde has a history of guilds shitting on each other in good fun, (hello DFT on bear) and I guess its nothing different on the Alliance side (or did you guys all became pussies and started liking each other? For shame!

You must be the worst Shaman I've ever heard of.

But you have heard of me!
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2016, 10:18:25 am »

extort us for gold, etc.
hhholy shit i waanna know more about this, plz elaborate.

for reals man plz tell me more about this i will pay alliance people to kill the members of watevr guild is bullying u no worries

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2016, 05:29:48 pm »

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2016, 09:33:09 pm »

via Imgflip Meme Generator

The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2016, 09:49:06 pm »

Can someone please explain to me what actually happened in a short text? I dont feel like reading that huge wall of text again cuz I forgot what it said. And since it keeps poppong up I feel I should get involved.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: