August 17, 2022, 03:08:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Profession perks...  (Read 4365 times)
View Profile Email
« on: August 12, 2016, 12:07:55 am »

It's been too long for me to remember all the perks that comes with the professions and I can't seem to find any page with a sum up..

I remember enchanting not giving anything (?). Tailoring had one robe for each cloth class. Gnomish/goblin eng. had their bombs/shrink rays etc.
What about blasksmithing, leather working and the gather professions, did those grant you any perks?
<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 05:35:39 am »

Nothing that consequential.

Tailoring is nice for casters wearing Bloodvine to get the set bonus. (best PvE perk imo)
Engineering as you said has lots of perks for PvP action with the grenades etc.

Blacksmithing does have a couple patterns that make BoP items but nowhere near BiS gear.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 08:08:20 pm »

Ye, goblin eng is obvious. Nothing else then? Hmm.. It's not possible to go goblin and gnomish eng, right?
also known as Archesonus
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 01:21:00 am »

Ye, goblin eng is obvious. Nothing else then? Hmm.. It's not possible to go goblin and gnomish eng, right?

Nope. One or the other

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2016, 01:36:53 am »

As far as I know the only difference between gob/gnome on VG is portal trinkets. Could be wrong. All I know is nuld has no specific engineering but has every PvP eng item

Tester
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2016, 07:46:53 am »

As far as I know the only difference between gob/gnome on VG is portal trinkets. Could be wrong. All I know is nuld has no specific engineering but has every PvP eng item

World enlarger, teleports and some more shit that i cannot remember

Likalottapus <De Profundis>
The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2016, 08:50:25 am »

Engineering is a must have for PvP'ers. Tailoring is a must have for casters (bloodvine set).

Dont think there is anything you need. If you are looking to make fast gold, you should get Herb and Alch. There is ALWAYS someone buying elixirs and otehr consumables.

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2016, 09:26:51 am »

Engineering is a must have for PvP'ers.

Agree. And the obvious choice for me! Goblin, that is.. I guess I'll go for mining, just for the sake of it... Isn't there some flask perk when going alch? Or was that added in TBC?
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2016, 11:22:14 am »

Ye, but plenty of people with flask recipes and its more worth to just farm and sell herbs then spend time to farm flask recipes and sell the flasks

Likalottapus <De Profundis>
Tester
Plikten framfor allt
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2016, 04:18:02 pm »

Ye, but plenty of people with flask recipes and its more worth to just farm and sell herbs then spend time to farm flask recipes and sell the flasks
Weeeouh. ive earned i dunno x100 what i paid for my titans recipie. when you have the flask recipies you just buy herbs and transform them into instant profit. (side note)

And no Pingaan there isnt any Perk like Gnoem missunderstood. (he talks about getting a extra flask when making flasks etc that was added in tbc EDIT: actually flask proc was added in wotlk but the alch masteries was added in tbc)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 04:19:57 pm by Thessy » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: