July 14, 2020, 11:40:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147963 Posts in 17993 Topics- by 33533 Members - Latest Member: Scottgoaro
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Call of Duty - Black Ops  (Read 6470 times)
Tohottoheal
« on: November 10, 2010, 12:23:30 am »

Was wondering about who's playing.
Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 12:43:15 am »

Only retards gonna play that. Due to every CoD game is the same as the other one..

Chars:
Sroshokov : Shaman High Warlord
Headndscope : Hunter r11
Bane
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 12:43:58 am »

But, but, we're all playing WoW. Two games at one time? No one can live at that speed. Good lord man, you're asking the impossible

Thanks Firefly!
Tohottoheal
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 12:50:28 am »

BigBoss# Everyone has their own opinions, even though every game has retards playing it.

Bane# I beg to differ.
Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 01:06:55 am »

BigBoss# Everyone has their own opinions, even though every game has retards playing it.

Bane# I beg to differ.
but CoD is diff :| waste your money on BFBC2 instead. At least DLCs are free there >_>

Chars:
Tohottoheal
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 01:10:12 am »

Bane# I beg to differ.
but CoD is diff :| waste your money on BFBC2 instead. At least DLCs are free there >_>

I'll consider buying BFBC2, even though I've already bought and have played CoD Black Ops. It was decently entertaining tho, and the main reason I bought the game was for the campaign.
Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 01:14:04 am »

Bane# I beg to differ.

I'll consider buying BFBC2, even though I've already bought and have played CoD Black Ops. It was decently entertaining tho, and the main reason I bought the game was for the campaign.
torrent is your friend.

Chars:
Tohottoheal
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 01:14:39 am »

Bane# I beg to differ.

torrent is your friend.

Well, there's also a thing called money which I'd gladly pay for the work they've put into the campaign. =3
Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 01:22:00 am »

Bane# I beg to differ.

torrent is your friend.

Well, there's also a thing called money which I'd gladly pay for the work they've put into the campaign. =3
they dont need that. gimme dat.

also, torrent ftw. now the game is gonna collect dust.

Chars:
Javo
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 01:30:40 am »

why u ask about CoD in a wow forum xD?
Tohottoheal
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 01:32:50 am »

Bane# I beg to differ.

torrent is your friend.

they dont need that. gimme dat.

also, torrent ftw. now the game is gonna collect dust.

First off - Damn that's alot of quotes...
Secondly - I doubt that the game will 'collect dust' as I saw "100000" online, just on PC.. imagine how many that is if you include xbox and Ps3.

Vikernes, before posting in a topic.. look at what the thread name is. In this case "Other games"
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 01:35:26 am by Tohottoheal » Logged
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 03:10:03 pm »

I bought it, i will recive it tomorrow i think to my PS3 =)
Rasmussen.emil@live.dk View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2010, 03:27:36 pm »

I'm considering buying it, but I'm in doubt, since MW2 was bullshit.

Thanks Firefly!
Tohottoheal
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 05:37:58 pm »

I'm considering buying it, but I'm in doubt, since MW2 was bullshit.

You'll see the light, eventually.. or something like that.
NAH!
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2010, 08:47:47 am »

I'm considering of buying BFBC2 seems awesome , medal of honor has an awesome campaign but the multiplayer is "meh". As for Black Ops , I haven't played it yet.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: