May 20, 2022, 12:14:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148973 Posts in 18130 Topics- by 34402 Members - Latest Member: Dekot
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: GGC giving themselves loot in pug without reserving it  (Read 23444 times)
View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2016, 02:23:16 pm »

Y'all talking about feral dps being unviable makes me sad
It is though. I could probably outdps a feral on my rogue naked. Feral dps is for TBC son
Nah you couldn't

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2016, 02:53:17 pm »

No matter how many times i say the topic is not about ferals you guys keep coming up with ferals.

Are you guys really that dumb or just retards?
View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2016, 03:21:10 pm »

How is it not about ferals ?! You being a feral and not even performing for the entire run led to the decision to no allow you to toll on the item. It was a miscommunication / misinterpretation that led to this, the only fault rajec made was not specifically addressing the one feral in raid when he talked about meele dps being allowed to roll the item. However, eventhough he didnt the educated player would have figured himself... but then again you are playing feral druid.
Tester
Plikten framfor allt
View Profile Email
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2016, 03:30:22 pm »

Weeeouh a feral trying to take an actuall dps item lul Wink
Though i find it strange that anyone trust then still isnt there like 3(??) "Reports" on them already? I know there was someone crying about an idol. It always seems like its the shitters that are below the tanks in dps that cries so dunno if they are puishing or just bullies.

Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2016, 03:38:41 pm »

Genezis, it's nothing personal buddy, there is always an item that is better for 1 class than another class and that class that can use it most will get it.

Giving it to a fury war for example instead of a feral druid is waaaay more useful.

He should have stressed that only rogues/fury wars can roll for it. I see your point of view, I do, but every single person would do what Rajec did.

Same applies if there was a person who was longer on the server and still didn't have it. He would get it over a new person who may not be playing any longer on the server. The only mistake here is not announcing on world chat that the ring is gonna be rolled for rogues/fury wars. The ring is far too valuable to be given to people willy-nilly.
View Profile Email
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2016, 03:58:07 pm »

exactly if you fuck up, swallow it and next time you reserve it or change your loot rules but doing this shit and then calling me liar, demanding evidence and bullshitting around with offtopic shits just makes them more disgusting. Looks like t3 does not give decency.

They all can stick their bullshit into their ass and put a blessing of kings on it.  Admitting that you fucked up is not ggc speciality, cover up with shit certainly is.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 04:05:02 pm by genezis_ » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2016, 04:50:59 pm »

Gene,i can understand your feeling but u should be think it's better for feral or fury /meele and blame Rajec for he didn't reserve that item.

Hahahah u guys saying feral is oly for3%crit buff oly...LF Matrix or Mom or Chen or fallow...those ppl wil show how to do..

TBH most of ppl thinking Hunter,sp,feral is shity class for Pve in 1.12.1...the fact is u guys didn't meet who knw how to play.
View Profile Email
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2016, 04:53:27 pm »

No matter how many times i say the topic is not about ferals you guys keep coming up with ferals.

If you were playing a rogue or warrior instead of a feral druid, you would have won that ring. It's that simple.

If you refuse to believe that, then you are just being ignorant.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2016, 05:01:10 pm »

If you were playing a rogue or warrior instead of a feral druid, you would have won that ring. It's that simple.

When I used to run MC pugs I would loot council some of the drops in my run, although I made that clear every time I started a run.

Point is, even if you were a rogue / fury warr in my run, yet had less damage dealt than the tanks, I wouldn't give you jack.

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
View Profile Email
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2016, 05:06:38 pm »

When I used to run MC pugs I would loot council some of the drops in my run, although I made that clear every time I started a run.

Point is, even if you were a rogue / fury warr in my run, yet had less damage dealt than the tanks, I wouldn't give you jack.
Fair enough

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2016, 05:46:41 pm »

You go Bio, tell em!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2016, 07:33:15 pm »

exactly if you fuck up, swallow it and next time you reserve it or change your loot rules but doing this shit and then calling me liar, demanding evidence and bullshitting around with offtopic shits just makes them more disgusting. Looks like t3 does not give decency.

They all can stick their bullshit into their ass and put a blessing of kings on it.  Admitting that you fucked up is not ggc speciality, cover up with shit certainly is.

The only person who called you out on too little evidence was Gfk. The fact that you got triggered by that only highlights that you must be new here.
<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2016, 07:38:12 pm »

This is the most activity I've seen on the forums in a long time.   Maybe we need more drama on VG.

Goldshire Cheese and Fetish Club
View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2016, 07:48:03 pm »

+1

Drama makes people more active and perform better - Please give more drama and/or competition.

Retired Annual World Channel Shitposter
View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2016, 10:02:31 pm »

as a melee dps
as a Feral druid

Idk if dps means what you think it does.

It was nice watching you die. Want me to share the link?

They demanded I change my signature, so I did.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: