August 17, 2022, 03:23:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: GGC giving themselves loot in pug without reserving it  (Read 24897 times)
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2016, 08:22:06 am »

Is it weird I screenshot some of Sarek's comments cause I think they are a piece of art? I love you Sarek.

I knew I wasn't the only one to love it!

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2016, 09:14:16 am »

I was in that MC run aswell. And I would never give accuria to a feral druid. I would have to be pretty fucking drunk for that. Like shitfaced for a week and dead.

That ring, as triggerz so nicely put it, should be res as its legendary (I know its purple).

As GM of  GGC nothing will be done towards Rajec excpet maybe a pat on the back for not wasting BiS items on ppl we dont know nothing about, except that they dont do any dmg, at all. That way BiS items wont go to ppl who are leaving the server in 1 week. And that has happened way to many times.

So either see the logical in the decision or dont join ANY of the 4 MC pugs, 6 ZG and 2-4 AQ20 hosted each week by GGC.

The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2016, 09:15:23 am »

I was in that MC run aswell. And I would never give accuria to a feral druid. I would have to be pretty fucking drunk for that. Like shitfaced for a week and dead.

That ring, as triggerz so nicely put it, should be res as its legendary (I know its purple).

As GM of  GGC nothing will be done towards Rajec excpet maybe a pat on the back for not wasting BiS items on ppl we dont know nothing about, except that they dont do any dmg, at all. That way BiS items wont go to ppl who are leaving the server in 1 week. And that has happened way to many times.

So either see the logical in the decision or dont join ANY of the 4 MC pugs, 6 ZG and 2-4 AQ20 hosted each week by GGC.

edit: after we looked passt the Feral rolls, the guy above the GGC rog passed so Serratation won the ring.

<Distilled Wisdom>
View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2016, 09:25:06 am »

Oh the irony of a shadow priest berating a poor defenceless feral Druid over whether or not they are  Dps.

And dear dear me Gfk, if your main function in the raid is vampiric embrace well... Your healers can't be doing a very good job and I just don't believe that.

Alrighty ladies and gents, so trolling out of the way (Kaylolz is a bae deep down under that harsh and intimidating exterior) unfortunately welcome to vanilla wow.

The leader can pretty much do what he/she/it(?) wants. And to top it all off if they are part of the top guild on a faction, they can continue to do so and people will still join their runs. I feel this is an important lesson in life for everyone who thought it was fair.

P.s. Guys, if you didn't know Alda is the leader of GGC. He felt the need to tell us yet again, so... So did I!  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 09:40:28 am by Lanori » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2016, 10:23:42 am »

GEN SHOULD HAVE WON ROLL BECAUSE HE WON FAIR AN SQUARE KEK. DONT DISRESPECT THE FERALZ Sad.
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2016, 10:28:21 am »

Accuia not even BiS feral for dps Tongue

Likalottapus <De Profundis>
You know I really have no idea what to write here
View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2016, 10:49:51 am »

The moment you post a screenshot containing Rajec's Molten Core recruiting macro, where he DID NOT reserve said item, my interest shall rise for this thread.

Otherwise you're just a triggered little shit, just like Gnoem (I just had to do it, sory)

fuck u mean by signature my name is a signature to this community
also known as Archesonus
View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2016, 11:34:25 am »

Haha reading through the thread it sounded serious like a shitty pair of leather legs or a quick strike ring was given to somebody else over you but Band of Accuria? You serious? If that raid leader had given you that I really would've began to seriously doubt the credentials of players on this server. To give that ring to a feral Druid over a rogue or fury warrior is borderline insane. Good on you Rajec

View Profile Email
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2016, 12:40:49 pm »

edit: after we looked passt the Feral rolls, the guy above the GGC rog passed so Serratation won the ring.

You guys defend this incident from the point -a melee dps dont deserve a loot just beacuse other dps are better- which IS NOT THE TOPIC. You guys cant understand your own rules.
It's getting boring to deal every single shit you guys come up as EXCUSE, you called me liar, bad dps, god knows what else, but Rajec did not say anything about performance based looting or class based looting. He said -Melee DPS ROLL-.

Keep writing bullshit and offtopic things, you guys make it just worse and proving my point.
The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2016, 12:56:22 pm »

Rajec said just before pull in /rw that loot will rolled to appropiate class and spec. And as you saw, not many ppl think a feral is a suitable spec to give it to. Including me.

Goldshire Cheese and Fetish Club
View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2016, 01:05:01 pm »

Tl;Dr.  This is reatard.  Rogue/fury priority, you should know this

View Profile Email
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2016, 01:21:00 pm »

after we looked passt the Feral rolls, the guy above the GGC rog passed so Serratation won the ring.

This

Also, before you try and justify your right to that item(which is in fact feral #5 BiS ring) over a rogue/warrior(which is BiS for them) there are a few things you must keep in mind.

• Feral druid dps is obselete and in no way can be compared to a rogue or warrior's full potential.
  • Even taking into account that a feral druid had the best possible gear setup, a blue geared rogue or warrior would still out dps the druid.
  • The term "melee dps" usually means warriors and rogues and does not have to include other hybrid specs.
  • In raid terms, just because you can use/wear an item, does not have to mean you should.

Knowing this, any experienced raid leader would never prioritize a feral dps above a rogue or a warrior.

Here are some links you can read up on, if you so desire.
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=4818
http://tangedyn.pbworks.com/w/page/19362776/Old%20Front%20Page
http://tangedyn.awardspace.com/cat-dps-items.htm

more links about feral dps can be found by googling...

« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 01:24:36 pm by Atreyyo » Logged

samthebst
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2016, 01:41:10 pm »

after we looked passt the Feral rolls, the guy above the GGC rog passed so Serratation won the ring.

This

Also, before you try and justify your right to that item(which is in fact feral #5 BiS ring) over a rogue/warrior(which is BiS for them) there are a few things you must keep in mind.

• Feral druid dps is obselete and in no way can be compared to a rogue or warrior's full potential.
  • Even taking into account that a feral druid had the best possible gear setup, a blue geared rogue or warrior would still out dps the druid.
  • The term "melee dps" usually means warriors and rogues and does not have to include other hybrid specs.
  • In raid terms, just because you can use/wear an item, does not have to mean you should.

Knowing this, any experienced raid leader would never prioritize a feral dps above a rogue or a warrior.

Here are some links you can read up on, if you so desire.
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=4818
http://tangedyn.pbworks.com/w/page/19362776/Old%20Front%20Page
http://tangedyn.awardspace.com/cat-dps-items.htm

more links about feral dps can be found by googling...

Thats what i was looking for Bear Threat mechanics.
Thanks Atreyyo Wink
View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2016, 01:57:47 pm »

Y'all talking about feral dps being unviable makes me sad

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
also known as Archesonus
View Profile Email
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2016, 02:01:55 pm »

Y'all talking about feral dps being unviable makes me sad
It is though. I could probably outdps a feral on my rogue naked. Feral dps is for TBC son

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: