August 17, 2022, 03:21:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: GGC giving themselves loot in pug without reserving it  (Read 24896 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2016, 01:45:58 am »

@Kaylolz sounds like you're calling Rajec a lair too since he invited him as a DPS, lel
I will call anyone who says druids can be dps a liar.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2016, 01:51:21 am »

@Kaylolz sounds like you're calling Rajec a lair too since he invited him as a DPS, lel
You have to be more open minded, it doesn't matter what you think about that class as dps.
In essence a feral druid IS A DPS and support for a melee group giving "Leader of the pack".
They do physical damage per/s and that's their main source of damage (if you are main spec feral), so your argument about saying they are not dps is invalid, please stop talking trash. There's really no point in that.
Lightning Chicken of <Equilibrium>
View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2016, 01:52:08 am »

You called? Tongue

Enchants: +55 Healing on Weapon, +30 Healing on Gloves, +25/+15 Agi on Weapon, +4 Stats on Chest, etc.

附魔:+55治疗的武器, +30治疗的手套, + 25 / + 15敏捷的武器, +4统计上胸部等。
The 'Almi'ghty
203388323 View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2016, 02:07:19 am »

#noclue

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2016, 02:42:38 am »

That's pretty rich coming from someone who plays a Shadow Priest.
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2016, 02:56:45 am »

Sorry but feral druid is a buff. It was fair that you didnt get it, if it went to a rogue or warrior
Tester
www.vanillagaming.org
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2016, 03:11:34 am »

Sorry but feral druid is a buff. It was fair that you didnt get it, if it went to a rogue or warrior
Classism at it`s best. #ClassEqualities

Simply Fadeas
<Click the Lightwell>
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2016, 03:16:40 am »

Rajec!
The one who was searching for a boomkin and when he got /w balance druid his response was: what is that? we searching for boomkin.
Have a nice day Cheesy
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2016, 03:24:43 am »

I like and respect you bro, you're a really nice guy, but try to understand what I'm saying-
It would be OK to do that in guild run- to prio it to a rogue/fury warr, but if you make a pug and make the rules(they didn't reserve it and didn't say there was loot prio) then follow the rules.
People usually lootcouncil it like that in guilds- decide if they're gonna prio an item to a certain class/spec- but there's no such thing in a pug, unless you make a rule and everyone who joins knows what the rules are, they are obliged to follow them.
View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2016, 04:24:23 am »

we are not talking about what is feral druid and what is not, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR LOOT RULES during the raid if it does not fits in your world. So stop talking about what is fair and what is not fair.
Last time losajt called chaos scammerz because of 1 member

Stay classy Chaos, burgundy out.

but when i do it, suddenly "guilds have nothing to do with that"... double standards and full of shit. You guys advertise it as a GGC run afaik, so i think i can use your shortened guild name.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 04:27:31 am by genezis_ » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2016, 04:37:34 am »

Rajec!
The one who was searching for a boomkin and when he got /w balance druid his response was: what is that? we searching for boomkin.
Have a nice day Cheesy

This one made my day, thank you. Cheesy

Taril.
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2016, 04:57:03 am »

That's pretty rich coming from someone who plays a Shadow Priest.

I don't claim to be a dps though, my job is to give locks infinite mana and boost their dps. Doing a small amount of damage in addition to that doesn't change the fact that Spriest is a support class. Tanks do damage too, are they dps now?
we are not talking about what is feral druid and what is not, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR LOOT RULES during the raid if it does not fits in your world.
I would like to see a ss of these loot rules, and a ss of someone else getting the ring when you won the roll, and a ss of the ring even dropping at all. All you have is a bunch of anger and a ss of a roll, with no description of what the roll was for, or what happened after the roll.

Until you get some actual evidence stfu with your guild bashing bs, it was not a GG raid, it was a pug, and w/e happened in it has nothing to do with GG. Hate on whoever the loot master was if you can't control your anger enough to stop yourself from creating rage threads. Don't use losajt as your role model for what's acceptable, that guy is dumb as hell.
You're the only one making any sense in this thread.

Science Officer
View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2016, 05:49:35 am »

Yet another classic case of depraved self-centered loot theft perpetrated by alliance elites who believe that basic principles of decency, fairness, and honesty do not apply to them.  What a sad testament to the threadbare moral fibre of the alliance.  It is incumbent upon the guild master to disavow and penalize the responsible guilder, without delay, lest the actions of this guilder be constructively endorsed and imputed upon the reputation of the entire guild.

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2016, 06:06:51 am »

Kaylolz doing her best Lady Katrina Prestor impression, well met

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2016, 07:48:13 am »

Is it weird I screenshot some of Sarek's comments cause I think they are a piece of art? I love you Sarek.

On topic: Enemy members are scum and deserve nothing good + this guy was literally only above healers in dps that run, is it now ok to slack for the entire raid, let others carry you, and then whine about not getting some of the best pieces of loot in said raid?

@^ her name's Katrana.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 08:00:12 am by Strawie » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: