May 25, 2022, 03:02:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148974 Posts in 18130 Topics- by 34408 Members - Latest Member: Lupdemare
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: GGC giving themselves loot in pug without reserving it  (Read 23540 times)
View Profile Email
« on: August 01, 2016, 11:49:46 pm »

Rajec denied me giving http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=17063

Winning roll fair and square as a melee dps. (They invited me as a Feral druid.)

http://imgur.com/a/zLLNB

I can just imagine how many times they doing it every week. Anybody else experienced this corruption or have some similar story?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 12:49:49 am by genezis_ » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 12:08:37 am »

as a melee dps
as a Feral druid

Idk if dps means what you think it does.

samthebst
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 12:10:08 am »

First of all, Dont drag the Guild tag in such post.
Guilds have nothing to do with that.Its leader who makes all loot.
Secondly he didnt gave to any GGC peep i guess so far.So please do not put guild tag in such topics.

And are u feral Bear right so far from your HP i guess you are tank right?
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 12:24:51 am »

Typical alliance

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 12:26:59 am »

On that fight and on 95% of the run i was melee dps.
I can change my gear back and forth depending what i or the raid need/prefer, i ve bis pre raid rogue gear also, but i knew you guys will come up with bullshits again just like rajec did.

You guys are way to predictable.
(also he gave it to the ggc rogue afaik something wit S i dont remember the full name)
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 12:37:42 am »

Nice binds

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 12:40:04 am »

After looking at ur ss I noticed that it doesn't show who got the ring. How do we know you didn't get the ring and make this hate thread anyways?

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 12:43:15 am »

0-1-2-3-4-5--e-f-g 3 forms what else you need ? Smiley binding the buffs? also i can prio on decursive and click on it so hard Cheesy

@kayz  coz i bet some other people have the same issues with you guys, and i wanna call it out.

so you calling me liar now?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 12:49:23 am by genezis_ » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 01:00:34 am »

I am calling you a liar for saying that you are a dps.

I am also calling into doubt whether or not the ring was ninja'd since you have no proof of who it went to, only a ss of a roll, and don't have a ss of who got the ring, or a ss saying that the roll you did ss was for the ring. Basically you have no evidence. You don't even have proof that the ring dropped. Seems like you're just making a hurtful hate thread to drag a guild's name through the mud.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 01:21:45 am »

He told Rajec he was a feral druid dps- they invited him as such
Rajec didn't reserve the ring, he didn't say it was loot priority to any class.
He won the roll fair and square and didn't get the item, a rogue from GGC got it - there are many witnesses if you do not believe it happened.
Do you understand the point? Apparently not.
If he fucking won the roll, according to the rules of that pug he should have gotten it.
Stop making up dumb excuses of why he shouldn't have gotten it, it's retarded.
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 01:30:21 am »

If there are so many witnesses where are all the valid screenshots proving what you say?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2016, 01:35:55 am »

If there are so many witnesses where are all the valid screenshots proving what you say?
This post isn't made up and Rajec knows it. Everyone in that pug knows it-
Asking for in detailed screenshots is retarded imo, you want to prove this post wrong- ofc you're gonna try to deny it by asking for screenshots/video.
The truth of the matter and the main point of this post is that Rajec didn't follow his own rules.

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2016, 01:37:21 am »

@Kaylolz sounds like you're calling Rajec a lair too since he invited him as a DPS, lel

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2016, 01:37:55 am »

He told Rajec he was a feral druid dps- they invited him as such
Rajec didn't reserve the ring, he didn't say it was loot priority to any class.
He won the roll fair and square and didn't get the item, a rogue from GGC got it - there are many witnesses if you do not believe it happened.
Do you understand the point? Apparently not.
If he fucking won the roll, according to the rules of that pug he should have gotten it.
Stop making up dumb excuses of why he shouldn't have gotten it, it's retarded.
That's pretty enough said. He shouldn't be allowed to change the rules in middle of the raid for the sake of gearing some specific person from his guild. Since he didn't state that it was reserved then rules shouldn't be adjusted at the end of the raid. Many seem to be asking about a "valid" screen shot, but I think its pretty enough if you can inspect him and don't see him wearing the ring, that should be enough otherwise he wouldn't have made this thread at all. I am pretty sure that there were other people with him who seen that already.

Taril.
View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2016, 01:45:05 am »

i just wanted to know why you guys are the only guild who has this issue, i ve never heard like prohecy doing this shit.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 01:46:48 am by genezis_ » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: