April 22, 2018, 12:23:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
142625 Posts in 17148 Topics- by 29258 Members - Latest Member: assasinDK
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: VG Connection Guide  (Read 121892 times)
View Profile Email
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2011, 02:39:44 am »

My usual torrent downloader is bittorrent but i had to use utorrent for it to work.
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2011, 02:55:15 am »

that's because bittorrent blows

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2011, 04:01:35 pm »

Is here any game pass regenerator ? I donĀ“t remember my acc...
My SwAGG Is A KillA ThAt GirLs LikE foR DInneR!
View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2012, 10:10:06 am »

I haven't been in vanillagaming for sometime but usually when stuff like this is happening is because either the server has a real serious problem mean a really bad BUG! or someone or something is try to hack the server i dealt with this before i had save some servers from this but since i don't got my equipment for this type of thing so sorry guys i wish i can help... i really do! and sorry for not being around i was kinda on cataclysm wow>>>> and i noe you people dont care i was gone but anyways yeah long period time sorry again i want to help but i dont got any of my equipment for these type of things sorry....

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2012, 07:46:44 pm »

Hi guys,

All links that I can find on this website are outdated. Does anyone have one for me from where I can download this awesome vanilla game?
The current problem I'm having is that all pages seem to 'run out' and piratebay has been shot out of the air.
When I try to download it from other sites it automatically puts me on 3.0
Looking forward to your responses and hoping anyone would like to be assistance of me.

Elijah - Former Bloodfeather Rogue
My SwAGG Is A KillA ThAt GirLs LikE foR DInneR!
View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2012, 05:05:29 pm »

every newbie except for me listen this is regular wow 1.12 its hazz no damn expansions iight its fun no server laggs nothing bad perfect gaming experience everything is good if you need to know how to download this i will give you my torrent i made. its simple and easy.... when i get time to do this... iight. wats good VG....

View Profile Email
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2012, 05:30:04 pm »

This is not working, is it the same user/pass for the game as for the forum? Game version is fine, realmlist is fine, cannot connect in-game though...
Maartenn
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2012, 05:30:35 pm »

is it the same user/pass for the game as for the forum?

No it is not.
"VG Vigilante"
View Profile Email
« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2012, 10:46:56 pm »

Make PMS to Zeard
Yes, do this.

Running fraps is the best way to catch noobs
If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2012, 12:00:30 am »

This is not working, is it the same user/pass for the game as for the forum? Game version is fine, realmlist is fine, cannot connect in-game though...
You have to make a game account that is separate from your forum account. I believe it's on the front page.

Ktwentya/Dalar
The Paladin
View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2012, 12:20:20 am »

You have to make a game account that is separate from your forum account. I believe it's on the front page.

http://logon.vanillagaming.org/panel

The mysterious Paladin returns from the shadows to recreate order and brighten Azeroth and cleanse it from the darkness and its absolute domination.
vamps
« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2014, 06:37:11 pm »

Hi Guys,

I downloaded this game to my torrent and deleted the WDB or may of been WTF, only one of these files existed, so I deleted it.
When ive gone in to change the Realmlist.wtf as per instructed (from 'set realmlist 79.142.218.233:3725' to ' set realmlist logon.vanillagaming.org') it will not allow me to change it as it says I do not have the authorization to do this...
Please can you advise how I go about doing this as per your instructions, as you advise it needs to be done in order to receive the extra XP, higher gold etc.
Thanks for your time in advance,
Vamps
<has a shovel>
View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2014, 06:56:19 pm »

You need to be admin on your computer in order to change it.

Also check those answers, they might help you:
"Cannot Edit Realmlist"

vamps
« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2014, 08:59:50 pm »

Hi ya,

I am down as the administrator but it will still not let me change it/delete it..

Anything else your able to advise that may work for me?
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 10, 2014, 09:09:16 pm »

Hi ya,

I am down as the administrator but it will still not let me change it/delete it..

Anything else your able to advise that may work for me?

copy paste it to desktop -> edit it there -> put it back into the wow folder?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: