August 12, 2022, 04:16:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: I smell blood  (Read 21004 times)
Shadowy,shadowy... yet unbroken...
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2016, 10:46:25 am »

You never faced real pvper there tho.

The Queen of <Unique>
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2016, 11:04:52 am »

"We were slowly gathering for our Naxx raid. When we saw Chaos, it was obvious what we have to do." -Nela

And aptly you were going to record your naxxramas raid? EVEN the journey to the destination?
Since when Mimma, who is in GGC, was going to record our (Unique) Naxxramas weekly raid?

Many of you were slaughtered yesterday, but did common sense died with your character Shaken? Please run back with corpse to find it.

Crafting center
Collection of hunters bug reports
"I still see entire server as one community" - Mimma 2015
You know I really have no idea what to write here
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 11:08:18 am »

Sad, I care not for pvp and I even gave your bitch warlocks shards from totem dropping, both of your guilds.. you feel the need to camp naxx entrance with frostnova and cheapshots when my intention is clearly to zone in and start my raid.

How about you leave the red cow alone? it's ignorant to flag a whole guild over a selected few fuckboiis.

Gz on gangbanging up on 30 hordes with two guilds /slowclap

- Bloomingdale
first of all dont call us bitches coz we dont need any shaman to give us shards, was just the easier way to go at that point Smiley

also stop making urself the victim so much, you weren't 30 people nor "half raid afk" as some other idiot mentioned, you were basically a full raid and there were lets say 17 people from GGC and 30+ from unique.

edit:
thats the point, we wouldn't have tried if you were there ^.^

fuck u mean by signature my name is a signature to this community
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2016, 11:16:20 am »

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2016, 11:22:03 am »

I'm just saying Multi, I got summoned when we were missing a full group (8 ) and had a few gaps in grp 1, 4 and 6. I said 30 didn't I?

That's when I got engaged on while handling summons on the shroom and killed 2 more times b4 being able to zone into naxx.

I care not for you guys killing us, it's part of the game.. we play on a pvp server all I care about is it's delaying the start of our raid.

I don't expect you to care about our raids or the time we need to make them succesful, but I'm just trying to explain where I'm comng from Smiley
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2016, 11:30:51 am »

I care not for you guys killing us, it's part of the game.. we play on a pvp server all I care about is it's delaying the start of our raid.

I show up to a GGC raid once in a while... They get - dkp if they attack people during raid times. Chaos is the exception. You kill a stray ggcer with world buffs once in a while there is likely to be consequenses. I agree though, I think playing nice is against the nature of the game. Would be a lot more fun if you had to think about moving to an instance. I wish this to be a more common kind of thing on VG.

[/quote]

When Necrolic sees a Pvp thread:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 11:35:36 am by MCB » Logged

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2016, 11:31:54 am »

I guess by now you regret killing that tank afk a outside naxx the other day hue  hue Wink

The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2016, 11:45:31 am »

And it was even said that there were bunch of outsiders, what, they just happened to be on a stroll in the vicinity?

We announced in world chat that there was "major world pvp" in EPL. And ppl didnt hesitate. We did this because we found out that Chaos knew we were coming and with the fear of them steamrolling us. But luckily they choose to use summoning team instead of running toghter from LHC.

I guess by now you regret killing that tank afk a outside naxx the other day hue  hue Wink

As far as I know DP was part of that kill aswell.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 11:51:22 am by Alda » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2016, 12:02:43 pm »

I've heard about it, but I never get involved. I'd also be a lil upset losing World buffs to a gank rather than a wipe on progression boss.. if you guys even have such a thing still?

but remember #RedcowlivesMatter! next time you engage into mindless slaughter
<Chaos>
View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2016, 12:14:39 pm »

Indeed please don't generalize a whole guild (whichever one) with what a few members did. As far as we know it could even be some of your mains purposely killing you for the sake of starting the war or the opposite. I was not even aware "we" killed one of your worldbuffed tank (whom, when and by whom ?).

Alda & Nela you know I tried hard to keep the thruce going for the sake of our raids as I don't care much about PvP but clearly some individuals didn't agree with that and as we can see it was really easily to shatter the fragile peace we had.

So I don't blame you for any of the retaliations, I guess we're past that point now. No hard feelings, if you guys had your fun it's cool. We didn't lose that much raid time it's fine overall. I just assume it will be harder to get wbuffed before raids.

Join the Chaos journey !

Hi Cohle - https://prnt.sc/js35ys
The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2016, 12:31:02 pm »

Yeah I tried hard aswell Ayag. And it was a pleasure being able to speak to you about it. But in the end I got more headache then fun when trying to maintain the truce.

<Chaos>
View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2016, 12:46:22 pm »

Yeah I tried hard aswell Ayag. And it was a pleasure being able to speak to you about it. But in the end I got more headache then fun when trying to maintain the truce.

I can't argue with that. Indeed it was tough but it was also pleasant being able to summon etc. and sit next to each other while focusing on other stuff :p Thanks for the efforts anyway, I'll catch you up of these days Smiley

Join the Chaos journey !

Hi Cohle - https://prnt.sc/js35ys
The Queen of <Unique>
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2016, 01:29:16 pm »

Alda & Nela you know I tried hard to keep the thruce going for the sake of our raids as I don't care much about PvP but clearly some individuals didn't agree with that and as we can see it was really easily to shatter the fragile peace we had.
Some tried harder to keep it, the other not.

When I or Alda say something, we truly mean it.

I already concluded what happened yesterday:
Some may call it "karma", while others will say "you gather what you plant".

But for me, it is justice

Crafting center
Collection of hunters bug reports
"I still see entire server as one community" - Mimma 2015
Stubborn retard.
View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2016, 01:35:14 pm »

Blood for the blood god. Slaughter each and every one of them, keep it up guys!
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2016, 01:43:39 pm »

God damn why are you apologizing to them. It's opposite factions, you are supposed to be killing each other and taking each other's world buffs. fn Chaos can't defend themselves, then they suck and good for you that you've killed them and taken their buffs, don't fucking apologize for it. On Sunday I traveled to AQ40 to kill the Chaos' people in waiting line there and there were 5-6 people, 3 of which were 2.5 geared rogues and it took them 3 people to stun lock to kill me after killing them several times, and because they suck, they deserve to be killed before the raid and taken their world buffs. The game is meant to kill the alliance and horde vice versa, don't fucking apologize about it.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 02:06:17 pm by Floki » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: