March 09, 2021, 05:40:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148594 Posts in 18072 Topics- by 33981 Members - Latest Member: EmperurTV
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: I smell blood  (Read 13906 times)
The Sun
View Profile
« on: July 12, 2016, 01:01:49 pm »

There is something in the air tonight. Something that makes me thirst for blood. Something needs to be done...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 01:03:22 pm by Alda » Logged

Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 07:03:12 pm »

Like fixing dispel magic.
Sexiest Priest on VG
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 10:22:05 pm »

VENDETTA!!!

Something was done!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdb702yB4lg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdb702yB4lg</a>

The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 11:03:15 pm »

Unique helped alot aswell, dont let us take all the credit Mimma. Aswell as alot of randoms, more then GGC actually. Just so all the haters who are cracking their fingers to tell us how it wasnt a GGC vs Chaos thing. calm your tits in advance

Tester
Plikten framfor allt
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 11:43:17 pm »

Oh my god. please dont tell me that they used worldbuffs cus http://imgur.com/Wo0uMDj

You know I really have no idea what to write here
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 12:08:28 am »

Oh my god. please dont tell me that they used worldbuffs cus http://imgur.com/Wo0uMDj
afaik they didnt but i feel u so hard would've pleasured me on a whole other level if they would have

fuck u mean by signature my name is a signature to this community
The Queen of <Unique>
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 12:10:00 am »

Unique helped alot aswell, dont let us take all the credit Mimma. Aswell as alot of randoms, more then GGC actually. Just so all the haters who are cracking their fingers to tell us how it wasnt a GGC vs Chaos thing. calm your tits in advance
We were slowly gathering for our Naxx raid. When we saw Chaos, it was obvious what we have to do. We got our vendetta as well.

Some may call it "karma", while others will say "you gather what you plant".

But for me, it is justice

Crafting center
Collection of hunters bug reports
"I still see entire server as one community" - Mimma 2015
Science Officer
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 01:19:36 am »

That the combined strength of two Alliance guilds was required to overcome one half-afk <Chaos> raid is a testament to the profound weakness of the Alliance.  That they have documented their frailty in a celebratory video, a testament to their stupidity.

Fools! You have only dug yourselves a deeper grave. Your deceitful attempts at warfare make us all the more determined to bury you. Verily shall ye rue this day.

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 02:38:00 am »

yea sarek... has alot to do with the elitist attitude of you can only join this if you have this this or that is why i don't really bother playing anymore. i dunno if horde is same way but its for lack of a better word at end game alliance side, mental. have to kiss some ass to even be considered and rim job the motherfucker for a spot. just to put in perspective. i'll happily roll a horde and play actively if its not the same bullshit.

EDIT: oh my point was, unless your in 1 of 3 guilds and/or close buds with someone in one of those, your pretty much fucked at progressing your character. even when you do manage to pug something worthwhile, anything worthwhile dropped will be ninja'd by whatever guild running it saying "ooooh we called reserve beforehand!" though no one will have any recollection of it. anyway...thats how this server runs. a handful of people who shit on everyone else. has been the way for years.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 02:44:07 am by nikkibrat » Logged
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2016, 08:00:51 am »

This just tells how violent low level you can get. Btw felt so good to kill that poor HS tank, why you rely so much on worldbuffs? Wink
The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2016, 09:07:25 am »

That the combined strength of two Alliance guilds was required to overcome one half-afk <Chaos> raid is a testament to the profound weakness of the Alliance.  That they have documented their frailty in a celebratory video, a testament to their stupidity.

Fools! You have only dug yourselves a deeper grave. Your deceitful attempts at warfare make us all the more determined to bury you. Verily shall ye rue this day.

I for one are looking forward to you pity attempt of retaliation.

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2016, 10:10:20 am »

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2016, 10:33:53 am »

Sad, I care not for pvp and I even gave your bitch warlocks shards from totem dropping, both of your guilds.. you feel the need to camp naxx entrance with frostnova and cheapshots when my intention is clearly to zone in and start my raid.

How about you leave the red cow alone? it's ignorant to flag a whole guild over a selected few fuckboiis.

Gz on gangbanging up on 30 hordes with two guilds /slowclap

- Bloomingdale
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2016, 10:36:56 am »

Its sad how you had to edit and add the same video footage again and again in the video to show you killed em a lot
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2016, 10:46:05 am »

I'd be more flattered than offended if to my defeat you'd require double the amount of resources.

"We were slowly gathering for our Naxx raid. When we saw Chaos, it was obvious what we have to do." -Nela

And aptly you were going to record your naxxramas raid? EVEN the journey to the destination? Of course it was planned in advance by the scouts you've planted yourself in Chaos. And it was even said that there were bunch of outsiders, what, they just happened to be on a stroll in the vicinity?

Why the attempt to claim elsewise when it evidently is what it looks like.

Personally I'd find a balanced, drawn out, battle more entertaining than this chaotic and overpowered slaughter.

Good times...

Felicitas
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: