August 12, 2022, 04:38:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small NPCs  (Read 3830 times)
View Profile Email
« on: July 05, 2016, 07:43:07 pm »

Hello, I just started on the server, and as soon as I made my tauren shaman, I was pretty much disgusted: why are NPCs smaller than me? It gives a VERY bad first impression, I really want to give this server a try but this is really ruining it for me.

Any explanation?
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 09:40:35 pm »

There were "smaller" tauren NPC's in retail as well. The NPC's you speak of fall under that category most likely.

If you find a bug, be sure to report it with according proof and we will fix it.

Shadowy,shadowy... yet unbroken...
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 10:02:59 pm »

There were "smaller" tauren NPC's in retail as well. The NPC's you speak of fall under that category most likely.

If you find a bug, be sure to report it with according proof and we will fix it.
Check Felhunter pet pls i reported.

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 05:34:25 am »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUHDVxqVpCA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUHDVxqVpCA</a>

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 06:13:15 am »

Viile you make these forums a much better place.. Thanks buddy
Stubborn retard.
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 08:38:27 pm »

LOL. I still believe those "smaller" tauren NPCs never existed and if they did there was probably only a handfull of them and not every single one of them.

Btw, on retail gnome npcs were as tall as night elves, I have proof but I can't show it to you guys.
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 11:52:00 pm »

I've noticed the small NPCs as well. As a tauren I shouldn't be that much taller than other tauren I wouldn't think. I dunno. Its not really that big of a deal to me, but I can definitely understand the issues. I've never noticed that problem on live even back in BC when I first started. Maybe it was really like that in vanilla, I don't know.
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2016, 09:59:36 pm »

amagerd npcs r small everythin is RUINED

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2016, 02:16:55 pm »

Once everything is sorted on my side. I will fix them all with the patch.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: