August 19, 2022, 01:01:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nobody goes to low level dungeons?  (Read 5239 times)
orkus
« on: June 09, 2016, 07:34:09 pm »

I am levelling an orc warrior 1x, but I realized that nobody is looking for group for low level dungeons. Does anybody go to these dungeons or most people just boost to level 60?
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 07:35:34 pm »

Most boost to level 60 to get to end content. Khaleesi will free all the slaves before you find a group for Scarlet Monastery.
orkus
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 07:40:16 pm »

Mmmm... I can't understand why people is demanding Vanilla servers but then they ruin the experience skipping the levelling stage...  Embarrassed
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 07:44:33 pm »

Mmmm... I can't understand why people is demanding Vanilla servers but then they ruin the experience skipping the levelling stage...  Embarrassed

This server has been around for almost 7 years and its main focus has always been the endgame pve content. The players demanding vanilla content (Nost players) and the Playerbase thats been on this server for years are not the same people.
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 08:00:12 pm »

This server has been around for almost 7 years and its main focus has always been the endgame pve content. The players demanding vanilla content (Nost players) and the Playerbase thats been on this server for years are not the same people.

Very well put Lowhealth. Not everyone wants to slave away leveling forever, it I had to level x1 I wouldn't have started playing here in the first place.
Tester
www.vanillagaming.org
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 08:02:03 pm »

ruin the experience skipping the levelling stage...  Embarrassed
Not 'skipping', more like speeding it up.
And i would compeltely disagree with you, leveling on vanilla was one of the biggest mistake blizzard has ever made considering how time consuming it actually is.. i'd pretty much bet any of the people that leveled 1-60 on x1 experience rate and missed most of the 20/40 mans raid because of it would choose faster leveling and experiencing all the stuff they couldn't back in the days (aq40/naxxramas) perhaps at it's best instead of having to level for most of the time, and the reason Vanillagaming is offering x1 and x15 experience rate for people that enjoy leveling or either for people that enjoy end-game content that they couldn't experience back in the days.. Either way, vanillagaming staff is actively working and trying to provide blizzlike experience fixining all the non-working quests <<<Announcement>>> for the people that actually enjoy x1 leveling

Simply Fadeas
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 08:30:52 pm »

Also, if I may add, all those people who chose x15 instead of x1, they chose that, nobody made them do it, so if nobody does low level dungeons is because they chose to raid 40 men instead of leveling forever.
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2016, 06:46:37 am »

I just have people run me through low dungeon's.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2016, 02:12:53 pm »

I think because it's crazily easy and fast to level to 60 in solitude. Unless you find other people who do the same on 1x speed. I Haven't met people who level on 1x speed btw.
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2016, 08:50:55 pm »

I'm doing the xp rate on 1. I joined cause my friend wanted to try the vanilla version, since he only joined after burning crusade. I thought, YES! The real deadmines! the real xp rate! The dungeons where you can actually die!
So there is some people on here who do it the "old way".

I only just started on this server though, so I wonder how hard it's gonna be to find people for dungeons..
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2016, 12:03:30 pm »

I'm glad this topic was brought up. I recently made a guild called <Fellowship of Deadmines> that is purely dedicated to finding groups for low-level dungeons. It was created after I spent hours creating a group for deadmines and my group decided we wanted to have a network for low-level dungeoning, hence the name of the guild  Wink. Send me mail in-game (character name: Valurian) if you are interested in joining. All guild members are around level 20-30 as of now, but any level is welcome.  Grin

P.S forgot to mention that <Fellowship of Deadmines> is an Alliance guild!

----
Do not double post. Edit previous one.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 12:57:07 pm by Wingedhussar » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: