July 04, 2022, 06:11:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149002 Posts in 18132 Topics- by 34430 Members - Latest Member: abosan
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is blacksmithing worth leveling for warrior?  (Read 5718 times)
View Profile Email
« on: October 26, 2015, 12:06:07 pm »

Firstly great server so far.
Secondly, I am reluctant to level blacksmith without first asking the community about it.
I would like to use it for use of good armor and weapons later in the game (currently leveling up a warrior slowly)
Not bothered about gold generation.
It is hard to get plans etc later on or are they useful easy to aquire plans that can compete with tier 1/2 +.
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 12:43:15 pm »

From my experience, blacksmithing is not a valuable profession. :/
As warrior, you can get better stuff more easily by just doing pve.

Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 01:56:07 pm »

I'd suggest grabbing herbalism and enchanting to make money, coz as Ergamemnon says you can get A LOT better gear from PVE than from Blacksmithing.
<Endeavour>
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 02:09:09 pm »

I did alch and Herbalism , Farmed and made em , u can choose to sell stacks of herbs or cons. Once your money issues run out you can go for engi like all the pimps do.

Blacksmithing is good only in rare cases and you need to be sure u can get all those sick recipes to make some decent money off it  , otherwise its a waste of time imo

I replaced Herbalism with engi btw
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 02:54:45 pm by Xeo VG » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 02:52:30 pm »

From my experience, blacksmithing is not a valuable profession. :/
As warrior, you can get better stuff more easily by just doing pve.

not fully true but the server fucked up the armorsmithing itself rlly
simply cause of lionheart helm and titanic leggings up in the donation shop it fucks the whole armorsmithing up rlly. this is normally the moneymaker for an armorsmith.
idk about weaponsmith rlly.
but you can buy everything and herbs/enchanting are always a nice way to make gold.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 02:54:40 pm by Brainpower » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 04:18:07 pm »

Sry for replying to an old topic. But Engineering can also be useful for the fire and shadow resistance trinkets that you cannot equip otherwise.

And also the Gnomish Net-o-Matic Projector can help catching a mob sometimes from running to casters. And in case of some lower level bosses you can even try to build up a lot of threat, immolize them, and you can take a few steps back, so they can't hit you. It's like an extra few seconds of shield wall. You just have to be careful with the threat.

And maybe you could try making an alt, with alchemy or enchanting or something to try to earn some gold.
FuckThePolice420
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2016, 11:05:15 am »

Also the taxation for blacksmithing is horrible on blacksmithing because the blacksmiths union doesnt vare about human rights anymore.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: