September 24, 2020, 05:09:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148241 Posts in 18019 Topics- by 33721 Members - Latest Member: Jimsim
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roger GM application.  (Read 2728 times)
lini1102
« on: January 18, 2010, 11:46:42 am »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?: Roger / Mantower.

Q2. What is your real name?: Linus.

Q3. Where in the world are you located?: Sweden, Linköping.

Q4. What time zone are you located in?: +1 GMT.

Q5. How old are you?: 19 , 1990-04-10.

Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?: Roughly 5 years.

Q7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc): I can help players from evenings kinda 5-6 hours at the moment.

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?: Many hours, on the weekends I play the whole days.

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? And if so, on what server, and function?: I have been gamemaster on a privateserver before, that server was a TBC server and I was player support and I know the commands for it.

Q10. Tell us a little about yourself: Im an mature player, I like to play WoW. I have a good sence of humor.
Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good GM: I know the commands kinda good I think. I like you help players!

Q12. What interests you most about the GM position?: I want to be a problem solver, if someone needs ress or anything like that.

Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?: I'll active on my characters and I help players when they need it.

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.
      [We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]
I think I'll act professional, and the spelling and grammar will not be a huge problem.

Q15. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?: Hire more Game Masters.

Q16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?: I'll do a ".announce" and explain the rules and give them one more last chance, then if there is a 2vs2 arena event the team get kicked and I'll portal both players away from the event. If thats the case.

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?: Problem solver ! Answering tickets, be kind so this wonderful community likes me!

Q18. How good is your knowledge of the commands you have to use in World of Warcraft?: Im not like pro, but I know the commands pretty good. I'll sort it out it guess !

Q19. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain: Helps players, get the server running as it should. And the community needs game master pretty often.
Q20a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help?: I will get a second to think, and if its a lost item they need to show a proof - screenshot. I will help them as good as I can.

Q20b. And when you don't have time to help him?: I'll ask him, kindly to be patience and wait for another Game Master to arrive.

Q21. What can you do to help the server grow?: I have recruited many players to this server and many players like me I think.
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 02:58:35 am »

Zamtch do you even play this server? You post everywhere and i have yet to see you once.

I support you roger
lini1102
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 07:51:06 pm »

Zamtch do you even play this server? You post everywhere and i have yet to see you once.

I support you roger
Maybe that because before this server started I sold my computer and still needed more money for my new one. It's done January 30th

Well, Im know photoshop as my righthand. So I can see photoshop'd pictures very well.
Im not saying all but most make little misstakes that I can see very fast.

kkthxbai
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: