June 16, 2021, 10:26:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148722 Posts in 18092 Topics- by 34096 Members - Latest Member: JohnnyFAb
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $100 if herb nodes are fixed  (Read 8467 times)
View Profile
« on: May 25, 2016, 11:29:16 pm »

I will donate $100 to the server if herb nodes are fixed in 2 weeks.

Moments ago some alliance player named Gulox bugged the nodes. I dk if he did it on purpose but now those nodes are useless for the rest of the day.

BTW, I can't bump the 3 year old bug report because it's locked. Even Multilock's post about locking topics is locked.

Forum posts like bans and ban appeals are the only ones that should be locked because that is a final decision.

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 11:34:11 pm »

^ Do what he said!
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 11:57:35 pm »

big +1 to this. The bugged herbspawns are hugely annoying.

-- Flierr Priest (Realmplayers), (Youtube) @ De Profundis Guild
Stubborn retard.
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 12:14:10 am »

Ok, Gulox is my alt and he doesn't have the cenarion beacon in his invetory nor his bank. So I have no clue why they bugged out, maybe somebody in my party had the beacon and that affected it? Something similiar happened to me like 5 months ago in epl. All in all, I have no idea what bugged the herbs.
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 12:17:18 am »

+1 definately

You must be the worst Shaman I've ever heard of.

But you have heard of me!
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 12:23:03 am »

Thank you for replying Gulox. I was on my alt herber at a good spot in WPL and I grabbed a few nodes, then I went afk for a minute and when I came back you herbed the other nodes. All of them were bugged out. Something you did bugged them. Usually its because of players having the Cenarion Beacon. This problem has been going on for YEARS. It effects everyone because they all depend on herbs for pots and other players using pots in raids/battlegrounds.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2016, 01:00:19 am »

The reason it is locked is that it has already been added to the bug tracker and with the new bug tracker "Bumping" topics doesn't change its priority or speed at which it is handled.

We do appreciate that the bug is annoying in every way but it will be handled as soon as they get the chance.

No and by the way, you don't want it.. that.. to do that either. You think you do, but you don't.
- Blizzard.
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 01:20:34 am »

$100 is good chance, im sure you won't get beter one any time soon.
<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2016, 02:36:00 am »

I know Underminus has done some amazing reporting on what and how to fix these.

I imagine it just comes down to time to fix them all with the admin team.

<De Profundis>
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2016, 08:59:38 am »

Just Do It.

Deus dormit (God sleeps)
Et liberi ignem faciunt (And children light a flame)
Numquam extinguunt (They will never extinguish)
Ne expergisci possit (Yet he will not wake)
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2016, 10:34:52 am »

Shouldn't the nodes be fixed to be blizzlike anyway? I mean 100% of the nodes spawn when they should really have a limited worldwide quantity. For example Black Lotus is in a serious abundance when this was actually an incredibly rare node in retail (it also drops between 1-3 when it should actually always only drop the 1). Nost had this fixed, maybe VG should too?

Either you win or you die
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2016, 10:42:45 am »

Cest youre right about 1 node per zone but i think ur wrong and it had a chance to drop 1-3 in 1.12 but im not sure.

Likalottapus <De Profundis>
You know I really have no idea what to write here
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2016, 01:27:20 pm »

The reason it is locked is that it has already been added to the bug tracker and with the new bug tracker "Bumping" topics doesn't change its priority or speed at which it is handled.

We do appreciate that the bug is annoying in every way but it will be handled as soon as they get the chance.
You're somewhat correct, but this way I have literally no means to get an update regarding that particular bug. Maybe I wouldn't bump the thread, just politely ask for an update after atleast 6 months of waiting, as per usual? Smiley

fuck u mean by signature my name is a signature to this community
View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2016, 02:33:32 pm »

+1, fix it! its annoying and imo high priority!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: