August 10, 2022, 12:08:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34451 Members - Latest Member: billykv
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Making a new character  (Read 3809 times)
Jiinxx
« on: May 22, 2016, 09:21:42 pm »

So my character was banned as you know , but ive just created a new account and logged in , its not bannable to start again right?
#freemaagi
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 10:05:28 pm »

It is, I just got banned today for doing so and I havent even hacked.

I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.
I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers.
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 10:12:05 pm »

Depends if they banned your account or your IP. If they banned your account I think you can still create a new one, if they banned your IP and you used a proxy, then they will ban you again since you shouldn't be doing that.
Jiinxx
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 10:33:14 pm »

Hmm floki my acount and another one got banned , but a few other accounts didnt get banned and i dont even know how to change my ip ... i also logged my mage right after ban and it went in and all and ive been playing for months now after my ban without any problems
Jiinxx
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 10:34:35 pm »

Also if you have been banned magi then vg isnt fair towards you
Tester
Plikten framfor allt
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 10:18:12 am »

The fact that maagi has been given more chances than u can imagine and that he time after tine circumvent the ip ban. spamming unban threads.  Makes "not fair" sound like a big meme
To come back to the boy in question jiinxx, without knowing you or your ban other than it was for hacking the logical reasoning would be for to shut the fuck up and hide, not draw any attention like a big heartfelt msg reminding the gms u hacked or another one saying ur other toons werent banned. you are now like maagi a fugutive from the vg-police and they like the american police shoot to kill.
This is my suggestion to the both of you. Keep your head down, dont draw attention to yourself and if ur lucky u can possibly be left in peace. Best of luck to the both of you
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 11:15:59 am by Thessy » Logged

Jiinxx
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 03:37:54 pm »

Thessy i actually agree with you , maagi and me are a whole different story , i never even got warning cuz i have never spammed , been racist , ect just hacked . But yea ill keep my head down x
Jiinxx
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 03:09:25 pm »

Can a GM please respond?
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 03:16:21 pm »

Permanent suspension concerns the person / player not a single character. You are banned from the server and if the ban was from hacking, its un-appealable.

Sins : Staff character
Sin : Player character

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: