August 10, 2022, 03:20:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34451 Members - Latest Member: billykv
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sugestion: Make the server real Blizzlike.  (Read 4913 times)
View Profile
« on: May 10, 2016, 12:50:53 am »

I think it would be better to make the server more like Nost or Kronos, lots of ppl want to play real vanilla experience and not just the raids.

Anyway server looks good, but i don't like this xp, quest and rewards system.

Just my 2 cents, you could attract more people this way, maybe even need to open another server.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 12:53:10 am »

I'm thinking maybe they should open another realm without any donations, etc.. Idk, might not happen.
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 02:00:54 am »

You have the option to set your xp rate to x1:

.setxp rate 1

The server gives people the option to level x1 or x15 and according to me that is much better than forcing people to level x1. The majority of people choose to focus on raiding end game content than leveling forever. Of course, they decided that, nobody forced them. About the donations, the server needs money to survive. I also prefer a server that doesn't have tons of people like Nost or Kronos. So people have the opportunity to choose between servers like Kronos where you need to level a lot and grind a lot till you get to raid or join Vanillagaming, level to 60 in 8 hours or less and then get down to raiding. It comes down to giving people an option. If you want to donate you can, if you don't want to you don't have to, if you want to level x1, you can if not you can level x15.
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 03:21:06 am »

Many of us have lives outside the game. If VG had blizzlike leveling I would never have started here.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 07:49:56 am »

^^ what he said

Tester
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2016, 08:24:02 am »

Many of us have lives outside the game. If VG had blizzlike leveling I would never have started here.

+1

Likalottapus <De Profundis>
#freemaagi
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2016, 09:44:40 am »

Well put

I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.
I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers.
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2016, 01:19:02 pm »

I can understand where you are coming from, however like others have already said... Players do have the option of going down to 1x to cater to those interested in reliving the leveling grind. What makes VG an amazing server is the community. Get involved with the right guild or groups (ofc every server has its trolls) and you will truly enjoy your stay. As for the donation aspect... You could look at it poorly but I'd prefer someone support the server than get guild carried through end game content, go full BiS and bugger off a week later... But again VG allows options for many play styles Smiley
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2016, 07:01:10 am »

Because attracting a ton of people to the point of needing to open up a 2nd server worked out REAL well for nost....LOL

Mage Class Leader of <Certus Excessum>
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2016, 07:29:17 am »

Unfortunately, many end-game fights are not blizzlike (I played retail vanilla 10 years ago):
Majordomo, Ragnaros, Onyxia,  supression room BWL, Chrommagus, Nefarian, Patchwerk, Thaddius, Gothik. Cant say about 20ppl raids cause havent raid them for 3 years, but I heard of non-blizzlike bosses. + the most mad bug with combat during raids. Thats just fifty cents from my side
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2016, 06:44:53 pm »

7x is a better option imo, but it's already to late since skribs like me rock 6/9 t3. Btw I have 6/9 t3.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: