August 10, 2022, 03:54:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34451 Members - Latest Member: billykv
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bug Report System  (Read 1597 times)
Shadowy,shadowy... yet unbroken...
View Profile Email
« on: May 09, 2016, 09:39:34 pm »

Hello so after playing like years on this server there's a thing that has been disturbing me along with most of the people who are playing in here, the bug report system. The thing is the proof step on the bug report.. Instead of testers or developers we are the ones finding the proofs and ''try'' to convince them if its true report or not.. and because of that, people dont wanna report even when they see a bug in the game. Shortly its discourageing people for reporting bugs + a gm or a developer already has to know the game itself about mechanics and such.. so we dont even have to show proof except some of the not known things in the game. I suggest this system has to be changed or this server gonna stay unscripted. Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 09:44:48 pm by Necrolic » Logged

#freemaagi
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 11:02:31 pm »

It would require alot more work hours + more staff members to find and research to find out if all the random little bugs ingame are really bugs or how they just worked in retail.
And the problem in that is that afaik these developers get paid next to zero for their efforts so it isnt that big of a thing to lookup how stuff worked in retail and take a small video/pic of how it works here to help out and easen the developers job of fixing the bug you want to get fixed.

I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.
I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: