October 25, 2021, 12:41:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148863 Posts in 18114 Topics- by 34223 Members - Latest Member: KennyDorri
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: No proof but insane.  (Read 14084 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2016, 02:07:06 am »

id say 24hours as period when GMs can examine what happened is enough to get over it.
<De Profundis>
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2016, 02:14:55 am »

If anything fishy happened here it was serverside, how long are you gonna be butthurt about losing a game?
It's not about losing game it's about that shit  you  did,more players said same , stop pretend you are nice
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 02:29:16 am by Thunderblind » Logged

Deus dormit (God sleeps)
Et liberi ignem faciunt (And children light a flame)
Numquam extinguunt (They will never extinguish)
Ne expergisci possit (Yet he will not wake)
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2016, 03:28:22 am »

Strawie is Not pretending to be nice but simply saying it like it is. You are attempting to start a witchhunt based on no ground ( which you are even admitting, making this thread point less to begin  with) while ignoring the obvious. Strawie made it to be the first r14 under the new system after months of grinding honor. That being said it can be pretty much 99.9% certain that strawie didn't suddenly start hacking to get honor which is pointless to get at this point in time. Your claim that it was even 2 different players using the same back in the same game makes the whole thing even more ridiculous. It was most likely a serversided problem ( probably related to the flag messages in chat ) and that's all there is to it, so just drop it already. Knowing strawie myself for a long time I can vouch for the remaining 0.01% uncertainty, strawie is not the kind of player who would use hacks or any other kinds of 3rd Party Programms to gain advantages ingame.
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2016, 05:06:23 am »

This is an egregious violation of server rules.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2016, 05:51:43 am »

If both sides have flag, and horde drops it, and alliance can drop their flag and repick up their flag and it bugs and returns hordes. there has been another bug where if both drop flag and the oppsing team returns fast enough it repicks the flag.

<De Profundis>
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2016, 09:29:51 am »

Strawie is Not pretending to be nice but simply saying it like it is. You are attempting to start a witchhunt based on no ground ( which you are even admitting, making this thread point less to begin  with) while ignoring the obvious. Strawie made it to be the first r14 under the new system after months of grinding honor. That being said it can be pretty much 99.9% certain that strawie didn't suddenly start hacking to get honor which is pointless to get at this point in time. Your claim that it was even 2 different players using the same back in the same game makes the whole thing even more ridiculous. It was most likely a serversided problem ( probably related to the flag messages in chat ) and that's all there is to it, so just drop it already. Knowing strawie myself for a long time I can vouch for the remaining 0.01% uncertainty, strawie is not the kind of player who would use hacks or any other kinds of 3rd Party Programms to gain advantages ingame.
i know what i saw

Deus dormit (God sleeps)
Et liberi ignem faciunt (And children light a flame)
Numquam extinguunt (They will never extinguish)
Ne expergisci possit (Yet he will not wake)
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2016, 09:36:08 am »

If both sides have flag, and horde drops it, and alliance can drop their flag and repick up their flag and it bugs and returns hordes. there has been another bug where if both drop flag and the oppsing team returns fast enough it repicks the flag.

pretty sure it was that kind of bug. did see the same stuff a few months back sometimes, feels bad to lose a BG that way :/

i do not say that one did it on purpose, but you could do it (at least a few months back)
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2016, 09:52:42 am »

for real I dont understand what are you talking about, I used google translate and text become even worse
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2016, 09:56:05 am »

Yes, this is a known bug and I think I made another topic about this. Happens when you kill enemy FC and return flag, at same moment you automatically recieve the enemy flag and are able to cap it in no time. Seen it happen several times. If Strawie was any normal he should have dropped the flag, instead of this he abussed and capped. Deserves a warning atleast.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 10:01:24 am by Chabalala » Logged
View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2016, 09:58:12 am »

maybe Strawie just ran zone?
<Distilled Wisdom>
View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2016, 10:20:48 am »

What a waste of 5 minutes of my life.. WARNING: DO NOT BOTHER READING THIS THREAD!!!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2016, 10:25:06 am »

I still can't believe that something trivial like WSG isn't scripted properly.
View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2016, 11:42:46 am »

Is it just me that had trouble reading thunderblind's text and understood nothing at all?
no you are not :3

Tester
Plikten framfor allt
View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2016, 11:48:11 am »

So this is an VERY old bug that multiple people has explained. I was in this warsong and i was keeping check on our fc pretty decently.  There was no form of abuse in Strawie's cap but a bug.(i and strawie was defending ON the flagspot since dudus need to hum-form when they pick. So efter the returm we returned to our def spot and the flag got cap. Since i can only talk about myself with certainty, i didnt notice nor picked up on the fact that she had with the drop/returm bug got the flag.

And the other rogue u claimed to cheat he ran all the way from ebase to cap in a normal rogue-speed.

So can we lock this witch hunt of a thread and move on. If misspells and potato sentences its because im typing on my phone.

Have a nice sunday /T

Tester
View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2016, 12:29:03 pm »

I feel dizzy after reading your posts Thunderblind.. Pls ask for help in future when you want to write something on forums

Likalottapus <De Profundis>
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: