December 04, 2021, 01:28:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148895 Posts in 18117 Topics- by 34253 Members - Latest Member: BloodeYarne
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: No proof but insane.  (Read 14466 times)
<De Profundis>
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2016, 12:42:14 pm »

Mesage for Everione if you are here to shit on somone if he whrite somthing bad then fuck off simple do not comment if you dont have answer what happen here thank you.

Deus dormit (God sleeps)
Et liberi ignem faciunt (And children light a flame)
Numquam extinguunt (They will never extinguish)
Ne expergisci possit (Yet he will not wake)
Tester
www.vanillagaming.org
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2016, 01:19:37 pm »

There was no hacks involved, when one side returns the flag and other side drops flag to repick it at the same time (vanish/ice block/bop) instead of returning the flag to the base the player will get the opponent's flag since the server cannot recognize if the dropped flag is alliance/horde in the split of a second. This happens sometimes.

@Thunderblind there is no need for that Trump's attitude if you do not present a single valid argument/proof or anything similar to back yourself up, telling people to shut up and fuck off when they question your credibitlity.

Making so much drama out of something like this in anger is just not going to get you anywhere, especially with your kind of attitude.

Simply Fadeas
You know I really have no idea what to write here
View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2016, 02:54:33 pm »

Just as Lanori said, this has been a big waste of my time, nearly got cancer from reading this thread...

fuck u mean by signature my name is a signature to this community
Goldshire Cheese and Fetish Club
View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2016, 06:11:14 pm »

It seems that it would be in everyone's interest not to drop the flag in future

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2016, 08:59:58 pm »

So this is an VERY old bug that multiple people has explained. I was in this warsong and i was keeping check on our fc pretty decently.  There was no form of abuse in Strawie's cap but a bug.(i and strawie was defending ON the flagspot since dudus need to hum-form when they pick. So efter the returm we returned to our def spot and the flag got cap. Since i can only talk about myself with certainty, i didnt notice nor picked up on the fact that she had with the drop/returm bug got the flag.

And the other rogue u claimed to cheat he ran all the way from ebase to cap in a normal rogue-speed.

So can we lock this witch hunt of a thread and move on. If misspells and potato sentences its because im typing on my phone.

Have a nice sunday /T

yeah thessy explained something that everyone knows and should have been figured out in page 1. Its been a bug for ages, and no alliance and horde haven't been abusing it but taking advantage of it since it started happening because its so hard to regulate that just taking advantage of it evens it out in the long run rather than hoping the other team will drop the flag when it happens each time.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 09:13:35 pm by shaba » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2016, 10:11:09 pm »

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this post gave me cancer anyway.
View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2016, 12:23:06 am »

/cry ... great story !

"In this world where time is your enemy, it is my greatest ally. This grand game of life that you think you play in fact plays you. To that I say... Let the games begin!" - Nefarian
View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2016, 10:45:17 pm »

Funky stuff can happen when picks and returns happen at the same time.

View Profile Email
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2016, 03:45:49 pm »

You're not supposed to be able to carry the flag in stealth so being able to sap with the flag is a flaw of the server. IDK I wasn't there
View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2016, 04:20:05 pm »

You're not supposed to be able to carry the flag in stealth so being able to sap with the flag is a flaw of the server. IDK I wasn't there

I think it was saying they sapped just before taking it.
The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2016, 04:47:55 pm »

maybe Strawie just ran zone?

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: