October 22, 2019, 01:46:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
146692 Posts in 17814 Topics- by 32708 Members - Latest Member: serioussalvi1
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mage Looking For Guild  (Read 2074 times)
View Profile Email
« on: April 30, 2016, 01:58:58 am »

What I bring to the table.

Can play a Mage/Lock/War/Rogue with confidence at top level.

Looking for horde or ally guild.

- I have raided in top 50 guilds for a majority of my wow career.
- I am currently in the rank 35th guild on retail.
- I am not a potato.
- 3x r1 glad.
- I can assure you that I will be one of the most prepared players in the raid.
- I am not one of those plebs that plays a spec because I like the play style even though it is horse shit.
- I am very into min/maxing.
- Obviously this doesn't matter much, but I have multiple r1 world parses in WOD atm, however WOD is shit and that is why I am posting this thread.

I raided retail Naxx and played multiple private servers including Nost, I am just looking for a new home.

If you have any questions, or want to see any logs, let me know via PM.

I will probably get a lot of shit for comparing myself with expansions past vanilla, but it still shows that I am competent.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 02:12:53 am by Dpe » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 02:02:44 am »

Are you looking for a horde or an alliance guild?
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 02:13:38 am »

@mediocre Thanks, didn't put that in the original post. I am looking for either, going to end up just boosting a level 60 and buying some gear etc.
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 02:30:28 am »

EU/NA?
<Endeavour>
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 02:52:15 am »

What days/times can you raid at?

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2016, 02:53:25 am »

There are quite a few guilds on the server and the easiest way to tell which one would fit you best in my opinion is by knowing what exactly you are looking for. Are you looking to raid North American or European times? Do you want to join a guild that is clearing all content or one that is still progressing through some?

On Horde side you have De Profundis who are European based and are clearing all content. Chaos who is mainly European but raids on weekends to allow some NA players to join, they are 5/13 Naxx. Space Disco is recently formed and currently the only NA horde guild, they are 4/9 AQ40 after a few weeks and progressing quickly.

On Alliance you have Equilibrium (NA) and Goldshire Golfclub (EU) who are both clearing all content. Unique is EU and I believe they are just now getting into Naxx. There are a few other guilds on alliance as well who I am not as familiar with.

http://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=17474.0
Check this thread out for a bigger overview and a link to each guild's websites.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: