December 04, 2021, 07:22:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148895 Posts in 18117 Topics- by 34254 Members - Latest Member: r0separ3nt
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cerulian's Gamemaster application  (Read 2274 times)
View Profile Email
« on: May 10, 2016, 03:42:55 am »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?

Lucidas

Q2. What is your real name?

My name is Trever, and I'm a Shaman.

Q3. Where in the world are you located (time zone GMT+/-)

I live in the United States (Eastern Time Zone)

Q4. When are you available to work as a GM? (Be specific please: days/time)

Monday-Friday 5:30 p.m. ~ 12:00 a.m. Saturday-Sunday (I cannot give specific time because I know not what adventure the weekend brings) could be all day or not at all.

Q5. How old are you?

Q6. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?

I spend about 7 hours daily in-game.

Q7. Have you played Retail? If so, for how long?

I have played retail since Vanilla. It's been roughly 7 years I have played.

Q8. Tell us a little about yourself.

This has stuck with me since middle school but my Principal told me I was the type of person he could give his wallet to and not have to count the money at the end of the day and that is the type of person I strive to be.

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Gamemaster? If yes, please explain.

Yes, I was a GM on a AV server years ago. I was a GM for about 4 months before the server shutdown.

Q10. Explain why you think you would be a good Gamemaster.

I have the time on my hands to be a helpful staff member to the community. I support this server and I would treat everyone with respect and would NOT abuse my power.

Q11.What interests you most about becoming a Gamemaster ?

Answering players tickets was my favorite part about being a GM. Being able to help someone is a good feeling.

Q12. Do you know WHAT a Gamemaster does? Please explain.

A Gamemaster is responsible for monitoring in-game chat for spam, gold farmers, and etc. Also they must answer players tickets and act in an appropriate and timely manner.

Q13. What do you think is the most important thing a Gamemaster can do?

Abusing a Gamemasters power is the worst possible thing you can do as GM. So I would say not abusing your power is the most important thing you can do. With great power comes great responsibility!

Q14. What will you do if a Player asks you for help?

I would assess the situation and act within my power.

Q15. What will you do if you are unable to help?

I would ask fellow Gamemasters for help and if that fails I would then ask an Admin.

Q16. Gamemasters always use correct English spelling and grammar. Do you?

I have lived in America my whole life and honestly I can say my English grammar is not perfect. However, I will try my utmost to be as punctual as possible.  

Q17. If an event gets out of control, how would you handle the situation?

It depends on what exactly is going on. I would use my best judgement and act how I feel is necessary.

Q18. Have you ever committed any act of fraud or dishonesty? If yes, please explain.

Not in my adult life and my driving record is clean (however I stole yu-gi-oh cards from my friend once when I was younger but felt so bad I returned them the next day and we moved on)

Q19. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?

An AV pvp realm like the server I was a GM on it was truly amazing. It took place inside of AV the whole time and there were vendors you could purchase gear, weapons, etc. from but what made this server stand out was the system in which you received gold. Every time you got a kill you would earn 1 gold and the gear would cost 7 gold for shoulders and say 10 g for helmet and there is always room to add in more and better gear. I really enjoyed this server.

Q20. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?

I am all about the golden rule. Treat others how you want to be treated. I would try and draw out positive emotions and the best of the players.

Q21. Professionalism, integrity, and honesty are required at all times. In what ways do these words describe you?

I act professional when it's time to be professional. Taking karate taught me about honesty and integrity which I have lived by. I hate to boast but I can identify with all of these words.

Q22. Have you ever been disciplined by a Gamemaster on VanillaGaming?

No.

Q23. What can you do to help the server grow?

Every interaction between a GM and a player is important. If the player is unsatisfied he/she may get angry and quit the server. I would do my best to satisfy every player with a problem to ensure they stay and enjoy this great server.

Q24. Is there anything else that you would like the Staff to know?

Every time I have put in a ticket it has been answered in a timely and professional manner which is important to the player. So I thank you guys for the good job you have done for me.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 11:06:06 pm by Cerulian » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: