August 17, 2022, 03:03:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Server 1st Full Clear BWL Pug By Goldshire Golfclub.  (Read 20118 times)
samthebst
« on: April 21, 2016, 11:15:29 pm »

Yet again Goldshire Golfclub alliance guild set the record on Vanilla Gaming platform by clearing full BWL as Pug
The Pug was lead by none other than Goldshire Golfclub Guild Master himself(Alda).
And some of our guild members also helped out.
Screen shots during our run are as follow:

« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 11:17:23 pm by samthebst » Logged
The 'Almi'ghty
203388323 View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 11:37:26 pm »

rofl.. GSGC, Reign, Endevour (or w/e) and some guildless ppl with t2

Pickup groups are usually less organized than a group formed from people of the same guild or guild alliance because the players are less familiar with each other. Pickup groups are usually more susceptible to loot ninjas or incompetent players because forming a group this way involves much less preparation, and the members are relatively anonymous compared to people recognisable from a guild.

but GJ *KappaRoss*
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 11:41:32 pm by Almisael » Logged

Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 12:00:23 am »

1. Invite half GGC geared as fuck players.
2. Invite other random people also pretty geared from other raiding guilds, except for 1-2 guildless players.
3. Call it a PUG.
4. Brag that a PUG cleared BWL.
The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 12:07:28 am »

Why you hate so much?
What should we call it when all loot were on roll and we used /world to fill the raid?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 12:12:45 am »

Why you hate so much?
What should we call it when all loot were on roll and we used /world to fill the raid?

I think it might be partly from the fact that half your guild seems to be a bunch of ninjas as far as loot goes, for regular groups.  Just look in the ninja looter thread, at least three of those are from GGC, and it seems that there's been so many more with the comments on them.
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 12:16:23 am »

/facepalm
Shadowy,shadowy... yet unbroken...
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2016, 12:28:14 am »

GJ SAM now look at my bug threads!

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2016, 01:00:41 am »

WORLD FIRST GZ GUYS. well documented btw. why the hate? beacuse you are an idiot calling this raid a pug.

Definition:
"Pickup Group; used commonly in WoW and other MMORPGs. Basically means a group that isn't formed by people you know; instead, it's formed up of random, possible noobs that will completely wreck whatever experience you are getting the group for. "

freaking attitude on easy mode... im already sick.
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2016, 01:07:42 am »

<Endeavour>
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2016, 01:33:13 am »

This was a positive thing , however i can assure you it isnt a server first ^

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2016, 01:53:11 am »

.....that moment when a guild as a whole claims a server 1st as a pick up group. i don't think i need to explain how mental that sounds.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 01:55:39 am by nikkibrat » Logged
The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2016, 08:38:22 am »

rofl.. GSGC, Reign, Endevour (or w/e) and some guildless ppl with t2

Pickup groups are usually less organized than a group formed from people of the same guild or guild alliance because the players are less familiar with each other. Pickup groups are usually more susceptible to loot ninjas or incompetent players because forming a group this way involves much less preparation, and the members are relatively anonymous compared to people recognisable from a guild.

but GJ *KappaRoss*

Firstly I would like to thank Almi the great rager for explaining this to me and all of the server. Thank you!

I think it might be partly from the fact that half your guild seems to be a bunch of ninjas as far as loot goes, for regular groups.  Just look in the ninja looter thread, at least three of those are from GGC, and it seems that there's been so many more with the comments on them.
Im sorry you feel this way young one. Maybe you shouldve been there to judge for yourself and not get your info  from hate. I for one always make sure to post the loot rules before and during the forming of my PuG's

WORLD FIRST GZ GUYS. well documented btw. why the hate? beacuse you are an idiot calling this raid a pug.

Definition:
"Pickup Group; used commonly in WoW and other MMORPGs. Basically means a group that isn't formed by people you know; instead, it's formed up of random, possible noobs that will completely wreck whatever experience you are getting the group for. "

freaking attitude on easy mode... im already sick.

Thank you! Yet again a explanation of what a PuG is.

Maybe if someone else could try this and make it look hard? Perhaps even some horde players? I heard they are very good at hating other while uncapable of delivering on their own, Almi is this true?

And as our beloved trump posted, I will now deliver to all of you. Make it yourself or stop hatin and start praisin'

Goldshire Golfclub > ALL

also known as Archesonus
View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2016, 09:12:12 am »

Why are you all getting so worked up over it? Why not actually recognise that this is a very positive thing for VG (regardless of it being a server first or not, who cares), because at one point not so long ago it actually took a couple of days of world chat spamming and forum posts to piece together a decent group to pug Molten Core, take it as a good thing that people can now spontaneously clear BWL like so.

People saying it's not a pug what is it then? It wasn't full of players from the one guild, therefore it's a pug. The people were invited through world chat so it does not matter whether they're in a guild, geared or not. Everybody saying its players from 3-4 guilds that are all already geared, if we were to go by that logic then nearly every AQ20 and ZG held on VG is not a pug as more often than not they are filled by geared players from select guilds. This server does not have a huge population so obviously any pug group is going to have players already in guilds and geared. Shut up whining

You know I really have no idea what to write here
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2016, 09:15:04 am »

are you people mad?

fuck u mean by signature my name is a signature to this community
<Champion> of Chaos
View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2016, 09:16:29 am »

PuG stands for pickup group, doesent matter what gear they were but they were pugged so that means gtfo and accept first bwl pug Wink

Trakan/Aip/Katite/Mirrors/Kuoma you know whats next Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: