June 16, 2021, 09:33:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148721 Posts in 18092 Topics- by 34096 Members - Latest Member: JohnnyFAb
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: note to gm's  (Read 1580 times)
View Profile Email
« on: April 18, 2016, 04:15:48 am »

hey guys, i know your just trying to improve things and what not. but 3 auto dc's in 2 hours is getting really really annoying. i don't know if its because your changing something thats kicking us all off, or if its just a server bug or something, but i'm gonna assume its you guys and not just a bug because server is way to stable for this. please stop now.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 02:13:23 pm by nikkibrat » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 04:25:20 am »

There is an issue with Goblin Rocket Boots at the moment which is making the server unstable. Should be fixed in the next couple of hours.

No and by the way, you don't want it.. that.. to do that either. You think you do, but you don't.
- Blizzard.
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 05:53:57 am »

Noone raiding? speak for yourselves.....We were on the 4HM and crashed numerous times. Many of us came back on to having items missing including flasks and consumables out of our inventories and not even being on our characters. I mean seriously there are times that are in between NA and EU times that these things could be fixed. We as players do appreciate the server and what you guys do for it, but we also dont like to waste our time or gold either. I lost literally 300g today in this raid just b/c of items disappearing during crashes.
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 08:48:49 am »

Boots worked on PTR, obviously why it's live now. Can u all stop being little whiney bitches and wait for a fix? Smiley

Likalottapus <De Profundis>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: