August 02, 2021, 11:54:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148778 Posts in 18102 Topics- by 34170 Members - Latest Member: anthonymitchell
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny stuff. Please be accountable.  (Read 1516 times)
View Profile Email
« on: February 16, 2016, 09:17:36 am »

So, i like to do duels further out than city entrance some times right? so i log my characters out in some nicely random places.

Well, right in the middle of goldshire tonight, gm's were clearly helping port at least equilibrium guild back from a wipe i'm thinking. 3 portals. right in middle of goldshire, watched bunch of folk run into one of them or the other. second i walked up to them (i assume got people back in the raid) they fuckin disappeared. wish this was a first and wish i had fraps on. i really don't care what you say 3 mages in equilibrium are not putting up ports in fucking goldshire, even if meeting place, and portals do not last that long OR are ever perfecly right next to each other.

SO. I was contacted by "under" something or other about this. I assume to try to calm me down or something. Fact of the matter is I was contacted by this person to try to keep me quiet.

Well, I'm not that person. please staff, for fuck sake, look at my logs, look at what happened. Get rid of him. 
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 09:23:06 am »

Felt like he was trying to intimidate me into shutting up about it. Pretty bit fucking problem where i come from.
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 09:46:25 am »

Interesting stuff.

After the recent live update, players have had trouble with Spell effects lingering or not showing up at all. This is not the first time that spells have glitched out for players visually.

Sometimes these glitches go away when you move your character as it refreshes your screen. This is most noticeable when you go afk somewhere (in a major city) it will look like everyone is there one minute then you move and they all vanish because they have logged off.

Please remember that when players are in a raid, everyone can use the portal to travel. So 40 players can use 1 mage portal which lasts 1 minute before despawning. Perhaps this is what you saw?

I presume that the players from Equilibrium were heading to the darkmoon faire to get Sayge Fortune Buffs then using mage portals to go to iron forge, before flying up to Naxxramas. You will find most raiding guilds do this just after getting world buffs from ZG and Onyxia / Nefarians Head.

If you feel that GMs are abusing there power then please send a private tell to Zeard, Sins or Ergamemnon and they will investigate from there.

All conversations between you and Underminus will be made available to Admin staff.

Topic is now locked but we are leaving it here to show that there is nothing to hide.

Thank You.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 09:48:52 am by Bemidji » Logged

No and by the way, you don't want it.. that.. to do that either. You think you do, but you don't.
- Blizzard.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: