August 13, 2022, 08:25:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Roll Call  (Read 8969 times)
It's not mana, it's Blue Rage.
View Profile
« on: February 13, 2016, 06:19:29 am »

What's going on VG! Any cool cats from the good old days still kicking it out here? How's vg life these days?
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 09:52:17 am »

Topz ! I missed you man
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 04:56:46 am »

I just got back into it couple days ago. Would love to say things are great, but I'd be lying. Not many people left at all and I think basically only time active is when guilds get on for their set raid times, do that then log off again. :-/ Really hope there is some sort of marketing strategy or at least a mass email to let people know pvp system has been change (honestly not sure it even is on live yet) and new wing released. BG fix would probably bring a bunch of people back if they sent emails out.

So yeah, hi :-)
You know I really have no idea what to write here
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 10:39:36 am »

I just got back into it couple days ago. Would love to say things are great, but I'd be lying. Not many people left at all and I think basically only time active is when guilds get on for their set raid times, do that then log off again. :-/ Really hope there is some sort of marketing strategy or at least a mass email to let people know pvp system has been change (honestly not sure it even is on live yet) and new wing released. BG fix would probably bring a bunch of people back if they sent emails out.

So yeah, hi :-)
lol vg is more alive than ever with the pvp system we have like 2 BGs up almost all the time

fuck u mean by signature my name is a signature to this community
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 07:52:41 pm »

Could be right since I can't be on all day everyday, but over the course of this weekend thus far when I have been on, I've only been able to join two battlegrounds before everyone stopped queing. Would love to know a general time to be on that they are running steady. 
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 09:05:03 am »

You are most likely to get into a warsong between 1pm and 1am Server time.
So there is a good 12 hours of PvP being had. That being said there are also the odd Warsongs outside of those times too, especially on the weekends.

No and by the way, you don't want it.. that.. to do that either. You think you do, but you don't.
- Blizzard.
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 09:26:20 am »

had a really fun wsg game today. like really felt fun. then no more ques even though even fun match :-/
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2016, 05:38:19 pm »

Got into like at least 10 wsg matches yesterday, most of them wins. :-) Very happy with  new found enthusiasm or whatever it is making people que. is weird that my druid having alot more success than my rogue but that is on me lol
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2016, 02:12:48 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR-wmxSL6Qo
If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2016, 11:11:05 pm »

Hi Top! Hi VG!
Checking in for my bi-yearly forum posts. Do bans get lifted after 5 years like traffic violations or bad credit marks? I'm getting close! Lol
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 11:22:11 pm by Jones » Logged

Ktwentya/Dalar
It's not mana, it's Blue Rage.
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2016, 05:45:04 am »

I believe the good man Jones has served his time. Let it be known that he is fully rehabilitated. If k20a comes back it's a package deal cause top comes back with him! #freek20a #bamsters4lyfe #hashtag
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2016, 05:11:58 am »

PvP still dead. like i said earlier in this thread. is dead. lots great people to talk talk to, play with duel with. but actual pvp dies off for 4-6 hours after oneside (usually alliance) stops queing. is what it is. need more than one group at a time going to make things more random with who vs who. will never stay interesting for for than 2-3 deaths.

Only way to keep pvp is sucking up losses and taking the kills you get be happy, and getting into the next round. quitting out and stopping pvp means no more and we go back to city attack city as much we can cause nothing else to do.

Not a threat. Is a truth what happens. Player to Player. If you don't attack eachother due to faction, then wtf is the point?

game is called warcraft, but resembling pretty little butterflycraft.
p.s. played here lots of time and never seen a develepor event. how about a battle royale event? daily? put boht sides against eachothers in full out attack. capture the flag eventss? i can design a fair make in about 30 minutes aka steal ultima onlines map and form it via this game. server needs events and reason. control of said areas and not via guild. i'm pretty easy goin buy this is suppose to be pvp server? just need alot more openness.

i have never once...since whenever i started playing here, years ago, felt threatened. like i'd lose something if i loss a fight, unluss i made a bet on the fight prior, meaning nothing to do with game. needs a form of  competition, and i think i have the code for it. never will share without compensation. <3

if you all want to hire me, give me an excuse to be on my computer while i'm at work, i'd certainly love to provide daily events and such. mess with yall. hide and seek games, capture the flags in zones, etc. i'd love to help and and be a part. staff here does what it wants though, ignores me. <3 you to guys. wanna get people playing, give me some control. <3 I sure as hell can't got friend coming playing this without some sort of special game/boss/pvp thing.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 10:33:04 pm by Ergamemnon » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2016, 07:12:38 am »

PvP still dead. like i said earlier in this thread. is dead. lots great people to talk talk to, play with duel with. but actual pvp dies off for 4-6 hours after oneside (usually alliance) stops queing. is what it is. need more than one group at a time going to make things more random with who vs who. will never stay interesting for for than 2-3 deaths.

Only way to keep pvp is sucking up losses and taking the kills you get be happy, and getting into the next round. quitting out and stopping pvp means no more and we go back to city attack city as much we can cause nothing else to do.

Not a threat. Is a truth what happens. Player to Player. If you don't attack eachother due to faction, then wtf is the point?
game is called warcraft, but resembling pretty little butterflycraft.
p.s. played here lots of time and never seen a develepor event. how about a battle royale event? daily? put boht sides against eachothers in full out attack. capture the flag eventss? i can design a fair make in about 30 minutes aka steal ultima onlines map and form it via this game. server needs events and reason. control of said areas and not via guild. i'm pretty easy goin buy this is suppose to be pvp server? just need alot more openness.
i have never once...since whenever i started playing here, years ago, felt threatened. like i'd lose something if i loss a fight, unluss i made a bet on the fight prior, meaning nothing to do with game. needs a form of  competition, and i think i have the code for it. never will share without compensation. <3
if you all want to hire me, give me an excuse to be on my computer while i'm at work, i'd certainly love to provide daily events and such. mess with yall. hide and seek games, capture the flags in zones, etc. i'd love to help and and be a part. staff here does what it wants though, ignores me. <3 you to guys. wanna get people playing, give me some control. <3 I sure as hell can't got friend coming playing this without some sort of special game/boss/pvp thing.

Are you a drug addict or just postfarming?

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
#freemaagi
View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2016, 09:55:16 am »

Shit just got weird

I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.
I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers.
also known as Archesonus
View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2016, 11:25:39 am »

I suggest deleting this thread or better yet deleting nikkibrats account

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: