November 24, 2020, 10:00:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148412 Posts in 18040 Topics- by 33831 Members - Latest Member: kaashead
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Damage Dealer lookin for a future spot  (Read 1874 times)
View Profile
« on: February 10, 2016, 01:33:08 am »

I have been playing WoW since the original BETA on public servers and I must say that i enjoyed raiding the most up until TBC.
My raiding experience is, Classic MC clear, BWL clear, 7/9 AQ (missing Ouro and C'thun).
The classes I played in classic are: Warrior (all specs), Warlock (all specs), and Frost and Fire Mage.
I will be trying to level each character up to max level so I can switch to any class upon request.
My time zone is GMT +1, Berlin.
Hope to hear a positiv feedback from you guys.
Thank you for your time and sorry for my bad english Wink.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 04:56:41 am »

I have been playing WoW since the original BETA on public servers and I must say that i enjoyed raiding the most up until TBC.
My raiding experience is, Classic MC clear, BWL clear, 7/9 AQ (missing Ouro and C'thun).
The classes I played in classic are: Warrior (all specs), Warlock (all specs), and Frost and Fire Mage.
I will be trying to level each character up to max level so I can switch to any class upon request.
My time zone is GMT +1, Berlin.
Hope to hear a positiv feedback from you guys.
Thank you for your time and sorry for my bad english Wink.
You sound like a pretty cool guy, but did you really play arms warrior in vanilla?

Also, what faction are you playing? Based on you availability I would suggest Chaos on Horde side, and Unique on Alliance, or Goldshire Golfclub once you get BiS pre-raid gear.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: