May 13, 2021, 05:54:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148691 Posts in 18085 Topics- by 34061 Members - Latest Member: Dafang
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
  Print  
Author Topic: Really Oldfags of VG (circa 2009-2011)  (Read 126972 times)
View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2018, 10:04:41 pm »

I would prefer something with less fiction and which explains the state in which Europe is and where its future lies.

May I suggest "Mein Kampf"?

wow, Mimma is red-pilled. good for you.

I don't suggest anyone reads "Mein Kampf" unless they're fully red-pilled. if not, they'll just look at Hitler as some sort of a deranged psychopath (he wasn't) the entire time. wouldnt be able to understand it. However; if you chose to read this book regardless, make sure you read the The Stalag Edition, the most authentic translation. If you are able to read German, then I dunno... but here is the The Stalag Edition for free https://endchan.xyz/.media/a18332e643d7cb83515627b693496fc0-applicationpdf

Most of the times the red pilled are the ones who took quite a few blue pills before. I would suggest taking no pills to keep your mind clear. But, now I think of it, maybe it was you Pepe, one person once told me he strongly believed all our food and water is poisoned by the governments and that we have no free will. A lot of blue pills Im telling ya. Now guide me and give me a proper book title Pepe, you can only come up with mainstream shit? On a side note: You are not Kepler Laveran Lima Ferreira correct?

Former member of Gnomeography, Unique, Goldshire Golfclub, Everest.

Member of the VG research group investigating how to make VG drama free. Update: recently had some major setbacks, but we plan to have our conclusions and proposal ready by Spring 2035.
View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2018, 09:08:57 am »

I would prefer something with less fiction and which explains the state in which Europe is and where its future lies.

May I suggest "Mein Kampf"?

wow, Mimma is red-pilled. good for you.

I don't suggest anyone reads "Mein Kampf" unless they're fully red-pilled. if not, they'll just look at Hitler as some sort of a deranged psychopath (he wasn't) the entire time. wouldnt be able to understand it. However; if you chose to read this book regardless, make sure you read the The Stalag Edition, the most authentic translation. If you are able to read German, then I dunno... but here is the The Stalag Edition for free https://endchan.xyz/.media/a18332e643d7cb83515627b693496fc0-applicationpdf

Most of the times the red pilled are the ones who took quite a few blue pills before. I would suggest taking no pills to keep your mind clear. But, now I think of it, maybe it was you Pepe, one person once told me he strongly believed all our food and water is poisoned by the governments and that we have no free will. A lot of blue pills Im telling ya. Now guide me and give me a proper book title Pepe, you can only come up with mainstream shit? On a side note: You are not Kepler Laveran Lima Ferreira correct?

well, if you're not interested in reading a book by a man that faced the same enemy we are facing in the west today, and it's too "mainsteam" for you? the only 2 books i can think of off the top of my head: Into the Cannibal's Pot, but it's mostly about whites and what they face in South Africa. but it's basically the future of all white countries if the leaders of Western Europe don't stop massive 3rd world African immigration. the media brainwashes the dark races with communism, blames whites for everything. and then you get some dark times are ahead once the dark immigrants take over and take power from the whites. US and Europe is the same thing in a way. only whites in US get blamed for slavery, and whites in Europe for colonialism.

but since you're concerned for Europe, i know Mark Collett has a book The Fall of Western Man. i havent read it but he is an excellent speaker, backs his arguments with facts, and i enjoy all his interviews. he is fully red pilled on the situation and he's as non-mainstream as you can get. haven't read his book, though. but from hearing this man speak, i can vouch for him as he is all for self improving himself, the people around him, and his environment. most whites just wanna live in peace, but unfortunately that's not what their leaders are bringing them and their children.

p.s. no it wasnt me, but he was right, at least for people in the US. here it's illegal to mark food as GMO so companies sneak chemicals into our bodies. they can stamp "Organic" on it to make it pretty. but in the end, none of us really know what we're eating. and that poses a concern in people. some only buy from farms but pay more $ of course. or drink milk from healthy farm raised cows. but those that cant afford it buy cheap crap with chemicals.

and everyone gets fed blue pills in our education system in the west. the narrative of history is controlled all the way into college. you start getting red pilled after you graduate, sometimes before. never heard of that guy you mentioned, or guys. gl finding a book. also, check out E Michael Jones but keep in mind that he is not fully red pilled on WWII history, which makes him go with the narrative we are all taught in school. but then remember, that's how some authors get popularity and accepted by large crowds. it's their strategy of not talking about a certain subject and focus on other facts. that's how red pilling works. the first red pill starts with Jared Taylor, though, who focuses on the basics. so you may wanna start with him if you're interested in history and other scientific data on human species. tons of lectures of both of these on youtube. E Michael Jones is labeled every name in the book by the media, but Mr. Taylor mainly a "white supremacist". but none could argue their facts of historical and scientific data. there is others to learn from, and tbh you dont really need to read their books. sometimes a lecture or two can get you some insight. but it really helps to understand history, humans, and the world, especially why things are the way they are today.
VaG LEGEND
« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2018, 10:59:19 am »

holy shit
Tester
Plikten framfor allt
View Profile Email
« Reply #138 on: April 30, 2018, 11:15:47 am »

holy shit
Well put

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 30, 2018, 01:19:17 pm »

I might take a look in your suggestions, although it seems the work of scared people.

What is your solution to the world problems you mention Pepe? In general I am a lot more optimistic on our worlds future.

And If the western leadership does indeed not care for their citizens as you claim, and we elected that leadership ourselves, would it not be justified If others take over Considering your ubermenschtheorycraft?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 01:21:19 pm by Unspoken » Logged

Member of the VG research group investigating how to make VG drama free. Update: recently had some major setbacks, but we plan to have our conclusions and proposal ready by Spring 2035.
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2018, 05:25:36 pm »

Is 'Red-Pilled' another word for people that knows some kind of absolute truth that everybody else are to stupid to see?
View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 30, 2018, 07:53:34 pm »

ppl who write here arent old fags only wannabes
Sexiest Priest on VG
View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: April 30, 2018, 07:56:27 pm »

I see what you mean:

Name:    osXman
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    December 08, 2017, 01:21:52 am

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 11, 2018, 01:19:18 am »

I see what you mean:

Name:    osXman
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    December 08, 2017, 01:21:52 am

yes.. we are talking abt forum members here.. sorry i forgot Sad
View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 11, 2018, 04:14:21 am »

I might take a look in your suggestions, although it seems the work of scared people.

What is your solution to the world problems you mention Pepe? In general I am a lot more optimistic on our worlds future.

And If the western leadership does indeed not care for their citizens as you claim, and we elected that leadership ourselves, would it not be justified If others take over Considering your ubermenschtheorycraft?

dunno what happened but i couldnt reply to the thread.

>What is your solution to the world problems you mention Pepe? In general I am a lot more optimistic on our worlds future.

save the white race. whites are on a course for extermination. it's a slow process, but that is the entire plan-White Genocide through 3rd world immigration of dark races into every white country. white people (Aryan Europeans) are the only thing that stand in "their" way. get rid of whites, and they will have their One World Government. brainwash whites into not being a "racist" and that being a "racist" is "evil", and they will willingly want to race mix with nonwhites and destroy their own blood line. this is exactly what ISIS has done to Yazidi girls. they raped them and impregnated them with Arab babies, thus breaking their bloodline. probably the most evil thing you could do to a race of people. today we are fighting a different war. it's not like in the past where tribes went to each others gates and attacked. the enemy is being brought to us into our countries, cities, and towns, and we have no say on who comes or goes. on top of that, media brainwashes us on how evil we are for not wanting refugees and how racist we are for not wanting to date other races. look at white countries like Poland that are 98% white and have no immigration. they are almost crime free, no rapes, safest places in Europe. without whites, it will be hell on earth.

being optimistic is cool, but that's like plugging your ears with your fingers screaming LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU!!! the blue pill feels good, but it doesn't do much since one day you or your children will have to face reality.

>And If the western leadership does indeed not care for their citizens as you claim, and we elected that leadership ourselves, would it not be justified If others take over Considering your ubermenschtheorycraft?

we didnt really have any choice. were Brits asked whether or not they want immigration until London is a crime ridden multicultural shithole? Enoch Powell predicted this in his speech very long time ago. did US public had a say in the 1965 immigration act which turned America from 90% white to 60% to soon whites being a minority? politicians even promised that this act wouldnt upset the demographics. but it was all lies.

the war on whites is real, but for some people it's best to ignore all of this and just go back to their happy life if they have one. the red pill hurts, but it's the truth. sometimes i wish i never taken this path. but that's what i wanted and asked for. so its sort of my own fault.
View Profile Email
« Reply #145 on: May 11, 2018, 04:29:00 am »

#oldfag

Letting that which does not matter, truly slide.
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 11, 2018, 04:43:28 pm »

Migration has always existed, and will always exist. It is a fundamental part of life. There's even theories that life migrated to earth in it's early days through asteroids and stuff, so you should probably get used to it.
View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 11, 2018, 09:07:28 pm »

Migration has always existed, and will always exist. It is a fundamental part of life. There's even theories that life migrated to earth in it's early days through asteroids and stuff, so you should probably get used to it.

+1

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 11, 2018, 09:32:00 pm »

spoken like a blue pilled normie. i guess that's why Japan has almost no refugees. neither do the Saudis (the same religion as these so called refugees) who have none whatsoever. they dont want none of them due to jihad terrorism creeping into their country. they want none of that. only the white man is dumb enough to commit national suicide.

go back to sleep little kid. from everything you typed up, you are as useful as a 12 year old after watching the discovery channel. let those that are fully awake awaken the rest of humanity.
View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 11, 2018, 10:23:34 pm »

who cares if white race survives, its just a damn skin color
open ur mind retards

ON SECOND THOUGHT
can we ban this aids player from forums for racism pls?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 10:25:07 pm by Strawie » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
  Print  

Jump to: