July 19, 2018, 07:25:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
143581 Posts in 17274 Topics- by 29650 Members - Latest Member: preacher72
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Really Oldfags of VG (circa 2009-2011)  (Read 43473 times)
View Profile Email
« Reply #120 on: March 21, 2017, 06:00:24 am »

Hey got room in this retirement home for another old fag worst paladin eu
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 07:58:01 am by Asternob » Logged

"I thought Aster was only a legend"
VaG LEGEND
« Reply #121 on: April 24, 2018, 06:19:04 pm »

-2011 decembar first toon, gnome warr Ambasador. Casual playing style, only 5 and 10 mans, forgot guild (Gnomeography ?), stop playing around 2012
-Late 2012 UD Rogue Alat, pre-raid gear, then gankin in BRM, stoped playing too, forgot account and pass Sad

Those are first 2 i think, more casual than seroius, but never was too serius bout this game
(deleted around 20 toons lol)
Am screwing around a bit again until I aggro my gf again.

P.S. unban some nice PvPers so I can actually have fun while wasting time here + unban Maagi
tnx
View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 24, 2018, 07:25:25 pm »

*comes into the room*
*sits down in a chair in the circle of WoW players*

hi everybody, my name is Pepethekek, and I'm an ex-WoW addict.

Everybody utters in unison: HI PEPE!!!!!!!!!

it's just.... this game completely devoured my life you know? it's like... *grabs tissue* i would log in, queue BGs... play for 30 mins.. lose to Horde of 70/30 ratio, and then realize I have to do stuff cuz I'm at work!!!!! then i'd go on the forums and bitch and complain how it's not fair that grinding for PvP is so hard, that BG system is cancer and ruined World PvP and that i dont have time. but what the hell was i supposed to do?!?!? BGs mainly popped at work and this is an EU server!!! so i queue in between appointments. but I hated BGs! HATED THEM!!!!! AND THERE WAS HARDLY ANY WORLD PVP CUZ EVERYONE WAS QUEUEING BGS ALL THE DAMN TIME!!

and even when I PvE'ed with my bestest friend on the whole VG, Unspoken and his guild, HE COMPLAINED THAT I DIDNT RAID ENOUGH TIMES!!! EVEN WHEN I RAIDED WHILE I WAS WORKING IN SOME SECLUDED MEETING ROOM WHEN IT WAS A DOWNTIME!! but noooooooooo... PEPE DIDNT RAID ENOUGH TIMES!!!!!!!!!

*starts crying*
*girl nearby starts comforting Pepe*

I didn't think I was gonna come, but man.. this group therapy shit works! thanks for listening.
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2018, 07:26:45 pm »

/r/sadcringe
View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 24, 2018, 08:05:55 pm »

lol

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
VaG LEGEND
« Reply #125 on: April 24, 2018, 08:14:03 pm »

I didn't think I was gonna come, but man.. this group therapy shit works! thanks for listening.

(

I think we should really make 1 serious topic about VG players mental health.
If there is someone that is going to therapy atm, or was successfully treated, he can (please?) share wise words and tricks there.
Hang on there pepe

Personal Text
View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 25, 2018, 07:21:32 am »

I used to have a hunter named "Pleskakiller" in 2011/12 then deleted it and made a hunter named "Giala" I was a pretty much retarded kid back then, because I was. Also it was first time I ever played wow.
Nobody remembers these names probs, cause they dont matter, that account got perma ban anyway.

Although I gotta mention another hunter which is "Freemind". He used to teach me everything about the hunter class, he was a hunt CL in unique(or some other guild), although I wasnt in the same guild as he was.
He was a really good friend, but then one day I believe his another friend logged his acc and told us that he had died in a car crash. I was devastated when I heard that.

"In this world where time is your enemy, it is my greatest ally. This grand game of life that you think you play in fact plays you. To that I say... Let the games begin!"
<Everest>
View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 25, 2018, 10:33:59 am »

I was a pretty much retarded kid back then, because I was.

Hm, past simple?

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2018, 05:39:07 am »

I was a pretty much retarded kid back then, because I was.

Hm, past simple?

hi Unspoken!! it's nice to see you too!!!
<Everest>
View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2018, 06:07:16 pm »

Hi Pepethekek, I have some free time and I want to read some books on politics this summer. Do you have any suggestions?

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2018, 07:00:19 am »

Hi Pepethekek, I have some free time and I want to read some books on politics this summer. Do you have any suggestions?

well, that depends on what politics you speak of. US politics? Germany? WWII? NWO? there is one novel i'd recommend if you really wanna read a book of which the author predicted what will soon happen in our history. it's called 1984; probably one of the most famous political books of our time. because everything it talks about, is coming true today, at least in the US, thanks to libtards and their commie masters.
<Everest>
View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2018, 09:32:57 am »

I have read 1984, it is indeed a nice book. And a popular one since Trump.

I would prefer something with less fiction and which explains the state in which Europe is and where its future lies.

Sexiest Priest on VG
View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: April 29, 2018, 10:25:28 am »

I would prefer something with less fiction and which explains the state in which Europe is and where its future lies.

May I suggest "Mein Kampf"?

"We follow waves of sound from life to life"
View Profile Email
« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2018, 01:03:58 pm »

Hello Mimma .

Tнe Bιrd oғ Herмeѕ ιѕ мy ɴαмe,eαтιɴɢ мy wιɴɢѕ тo мαĸe мe тαмe.
View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 29, 2018, 01:27:12 pm »

May I suggest "Mein Kampf"?

wow, Mimma is red-pilled. good for you.

I don't suggest anyone reads "Mein Kampf" unless they're fully red-pilled. if not, they'll just look at Hitler as some sort of a deranged psychopath (he wasn't) the entire time. wouldnt be able to understand it. However; if you chose to read this book regardless, make sure you read the The Stalag Edition, the most authentic translation. If you are able to read German, then I dunno... but here is the The Stalag Edition for free https://endchan.xyz/.media/a18332e643d7cb83515627b693496fc0-applicationpdf
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
  Print  

Jump to: