August 17, 2022, 03:27:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Samthebst/Samthebstest/Samthepro Tester App.  (Read 9456 times)
samthebst
« on: November 10, 2015, 10:09:56 pm »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?

Ans:I have three main characters on this server.Samthebst,Samthebstest,Samthepro.Tho i am actively playin on Warrior nowdays.

Q2. What is your real name?
Ans:Osama Tirmizi.

Q3. Where in the world are you located?
Ans:Pakistan.

Q4. How old are you?
Ans:21

Q5. Have you played Retail? If so, for how long?
Ans:I will be very clear on this question.I havent played retail at all...But playin on this server for almost 2 years actively.

Q6. Tell us a little about yourself.
Ans:I am 21 year old guy from Pakistan.Atm em studyin Chemical Engg in my home town.Most of my daily life time i spent on computer.Except that i am also participating in sports(Cricket).Besides that games which i am playin atm is just WOW.

Q7. Explain why you think you would be a good Tester.
Ans:After playin for like 2 years on this server nd discussin stuff about boss fights mechanics nd different buggs with different people.I think its perfect time to step up.I think i have sufficent knowledege for the current content(Boss fight mechanics+Buggs).Besides that i would say + point is that em actively playin on this server for atlest 5-6 hours daily while on other hand i wont neglect that i dont have expirence about retail.Tho i think i can manage that part through discussing with people who played retail.Nd i guess i have many people in my guild atm who can guide me through it.

Q8. What interests you most about becoming a Tester ?
Ans:The main thing which interest me is that most of my time atm in WOW is sittin afk in IF/raidin which includes just 3 days...So intead sittin in IF afk...I think i can serve this server as tester.Which would be benefical for server.

Q9. Do you know WHAT a Tester does? Please explain.
Ans:As far as i know about tester job is that server staff give a test relam to a tester.On which tester test about the incoming Updates/new content and report about any bugg if they contain.While on other hand tester also keep an eye on bugg report section.IF there is any bugg report about quest/instance he confirms that first on test relam after that he recommend to DEVS depends on its priorty(If there arent any proof avaliable in bugg report section)

Q10. What do you think is the most important thing a Tester can do?
Ans:The most important and vital thing a tester can do is tester guides the way for DEVS about glitches/buggs which are present.Because its really diffcult for devs to point out buggs/glitches etc and then fix them.So here tester play his role.Its like Tester>>discovered info about any bugg/glitch>>test it on test relam to confirm it>>Report it Devs.

Q11. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
Ans:The only suggestion that i would recommend to you guys is recruit more staff members.Because as far as i have expirenced there are certain buggs that arent fixed for like 1-2 years.

Q12. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
Ans:So far i havent made any major contribution in terms of reporting buggs.While on other hand as a active player i use to organize zg/aq20 pugs quite often.Which i think helps to keep server population alive and as well gearing new people.

Q13. Professionalism, integrity, and honesty are required at all times. In what ways do these words describe you?
Ans:Professinalism according to me is being neutral and always try to make fair decsion when you have power for making decision.So as a tester being professional means that you have to report about every bugg to DEVS.Because some of the bugg are benefical to raid/people.Intergrity as tester means to me is you have to treat everyone with respect because as being tester you have a tag of vanillagaming staff any bad action will directly effect staff intergrity.While honesty as tester according to me is like you have to be honest with vanillagaming staff in each and every aspect.

Q14. Have you ever been disciplined by a Gamemaster on VanillaGaming?
Ans:So far i havent.

Q15. What can you do to help the server grow?
Ans:As from my view the main problem which server is facing is population and so far from my expirence releasing new content isnt helping at all.So from my side i would suggest to give prior more to current content buggs instead of releasing new content.

Q16. Is there anything else that you would like the Staff to know?
Ans:Well anything else which i would like to mention is that i dont have any retail version expirence nor any other server.But i think i can cover this up through people and retail videos.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 01:48:43 am by samthebst » Logged
<Endeavour>
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 01:39:42 am »

Is cricket fun?

Equilibrium - Kentucky Fried Boomkin
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 01:47:08 am »

+1

he cool guy and don't afraid of nothing.

He seems to know the mechanics of the game pretty well, in VG in particular, and since he's spent a good amount of time on server, I'm sure he's familiar with identifying bugs in-game.

He dindu nuffin wrong, he was a good boy!
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 11:55:28 am »

Is cricket fun?
of-curse!its ..do u know abt Cricket?Anyway back to topic
+1 from me I know him very well..he is nice guy
Everyone is Unique , don't judge me.
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 12:08:40 pm »

yea sam is a friendly guy , good raider , and he doesn't take any bullshit , idd say give him a chance Wink Hes also fair and loyal +1

Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 12:12:58 pm »

You haven't proven yourself in identifying and reporting bugs. I've made bad experiences with that. Though I appreciate your motivation to come forth and apply here.

Greetings

You know I really have no idea what to write here
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2015, 09:30:28 pm »

I'll give the +1 to my boy Sam, he would be a great addition to this server in any position honestly.

fuck u mean by signature my name is a signature to this community
also known as Archesonus
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2015, 11:50:27 pm »

-1, I don't recall you reporting one bug ever so I'm not sure whether you'd be an addition to the current tester team we have. You need to have a really broad and deep knowledge of World of Warcraft Classic across all aspects, I don't think having just played on a private server for a number of years is enough to hand out a position like this, sorry. Don't take it personal, it's just the facts

« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 11:54:41 pm by Dvsblade » Logged

/join world
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2015, 10:47:50 am »

-1 horrible person

You know I really have no idea what to write here
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2016, 01:33:47 pm »

is this still pending confirmation?

sam has spent alot of time on this server and also geared up several characters to close to best in slot items, id say he has enough experience for a tester

fuck u mean by signature my name is a signature to this community
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2016, 01:37:05 pm »

accepted

Sins : Staff character
Sin : Player character

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: