June 29, 2022, 02:45:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148993 Posts in 18132 Topics- by 34429 Members - Latest Member: MaryjoMetc
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Worldchamp Tester App  (Read 9691 times)
View Profile Email
« on: December 15, 2015, 08:22:15 pm »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Worldchamp

Q2. What is your real name?
Cole Muzyl

Q3. Where in the world are you located?
Colorado, U.S.

Q4. How old are you?
22 years old

Q5. Have you played Retail? If so, for how long?
Yes, 9 years.

Q6. Tell us a little about yourself.
I am currently attending my junior year of school. During the summer i work as a service technician for a propane company. About a year ago i quit playing wow until i found vanilla gaming and have been playing since.

Q7. Explain why you think you would be a good Tester.
I would be a good tester because of my experience with the game. In retail wow i played 9 years hard. Not only did i raid and do almost every quest through every expansion to Pandara i have completed 95% of achievements including farmed the insane title. This accounts for a lot of experience involving the game. I have also been a gm/admin on two other private servers, one being a vanilla wow server. It has been a while but i have worked on fixing many of the same issues you may be facing.

Q8. What interests you most about becoming a Tester?
I want to become a tester to help speed up content release.

Q9. Do you know WHAT a Tester does? Please explain.
When a Dev adds, fixes, or modifies anything ingame we test it. From raid content to items we have to make sure it works before its live. There is more or less they do depending on what you allow.

Q10. What do you think is the most important thing a Tester can do?
Test content and work as a team to speed up "patches".

Q11. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
Work on getting DK wing out sooner, immediately work on frost wing. Outside of that work on a way of making the game more friendly to casuals. not only will the population go up and the economy level out they will be more inclined to level and enjoy the game.

Q12. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
I am a active raider and im involved in the economy. I play the game like every one else does.

Q13. Professionalism, integrity, and honesty are required at all times. In what ways do these words describe you?
These all describe me in the way i conduct my self at work. While this is fun and relaxing it is also a job that needs to be done properly. working well with all staff and doing the right thing is necessary.

Q14. Have you ever been disciplined by a Gamemaster on VanillaGaming?
No

Q15. What can you do to help the server grow?
work on the leveling issues and casual player problems.

Q16. Is there anything else that you would like the Staff to know?
I am not looking to work in data base or do any dev projects. I am just looking for something a few hours a week to mess around with an speed up content release. If there are larger projects that need help i can be available for them.
Here is a link to my Battlenet profile. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/staghelm/Thorer/simple
<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 09:27:23 pm »

+

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 01:15:35 am »

I am just looking for something a few hours a week to mess around with an speed up content release.

I think you should be a little more elaborate here. Do you have experience with Naxxramas?
Legend of the Elements
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 02:23:49 am »

Negative

Player does not carry honor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2015, 06:54:50 am »

I haven't seen you ingame at all so you must be new, that might not be a very good point for a tester app although i think most of the current testers are horde and it wouldnt hurt to get a few more so +1

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2015, 07:14:15 am »

Have been active on this server for about 5 months now. 6/9 t3 tank for Equilibrium.
/join world
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2015, 08:43:39 am »

-1 bad person

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2015, 09:59:33 am »

Thought you were a new guy but Equilibrium explains a lot...

Felicitas
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2015, 10:54:02 am »

Did u report any bugs?? I remember Erga says he rejected Samthebest  tester app cuz he didn't report any bugs and why all new fags want to be tester instead of making bugs reports..May I knw reason plox
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 11:06:04 am by Sena » Logged
/join world
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2015, 11:35:55 am »

Did u report any bugs?? I remember Erga says he rejected Samthebest  tester app cuz he didn't report any bugs and why all new fags want to be tester instead of making bugs reports..May I knw reason plox

Its becoz of da cool forum titel.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2015, 12:24:51 pm »

Did u report any bugs?? I remember Erga says he rejected Samthebest  tester app cuz he didn't report any bugs and why all new fags want to be tester instead of making bugs reports..May I knw reason plox

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2015, 05:02:10 pm »

ha-ha I dnt thnk so
View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2015, 06:25:51 pm »

So far in my experience playing alone i have encountered only a few minor bugs and have resolved them appropriately. In other cases i have been part of finding bugs and other people who are testers, GMs, or people who regularly report bugs have done so. Adding to this, as a tester i will not being playing though the game testing every single quest, npc, and dungeon multiple times to find bugs. I dont want to do that nor do i have the time. What i volunteered to do was assist the dev team in testing new raid content. And if there were other projects that would greatly benefit the server i would be more than happy to help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: