December 08, 2019, 10:48:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
146943 Posts in 17841 Topics- by 32901 Members - Latest Member: user101112
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Few, The Proud, The MaReigns ;D  (Read 2053 times)
View Profile Email
« on: September 08, 2015, 03:16:08 am »

Pretty much as the title says. Few and proud. Deff pretty homo too. Otherwise if you're looking for too relaxed of a time. Look no further. Hate filling out Applications? No problem, I hate reading them. We will train the right candidates! The ideal candidate will posses the following skills; a bachelors degree in a field of science or 3 years in a field of related study, a clean background, must be able to pass a drug screen, must be able to raid 4-10 hours a week. If you feel this is exactly what you're looking for than contact any Reign Officer today for more info!

Now... Onto the sweet stuff. Roughly 7 months old with some ups and downs were currently progressing quickly once more through AQ40. It is only a matter of time before more and more content becomes achievable. Reign offers a wide range of diversity and open ended input that is too often overwhelming cause every-ones input is so badass. More importantly in reign its as if we almost work for YOU. WTF? I know... Needless to say ZG.AQ20,MC,BWL,ONY.5/6 World (Stop HOGGING AZUREGOES VG diadoiadhawdhawo), and 4/9 AQ40, and other sweet shit.

So in a hindsight - if you're simply looking for a good time and a relaxed time than do yourself a favor. Let us take the reigns - Were like enterprise, but instead will gear you up Grin - "Clearly much better"
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 03:48:27 am »

must be able to pass a drug screen

FU BRO

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 05:05:06 am »

My name is Elynn, and I endorse this message.

P.S. He didn't mean it about the drug screen.  In REIGN, we want you to party the way you want to party, so bring your booze and bring your drugs!
MCB
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 07:14:03 am »

An advertisement without pictures? ADD PICTURES!!!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 08:06:03 am by viile » Logged
/join world
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 08:59:43 am »

Need tanks?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: