December 12, 2019, 11:36:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
146974 Posts in 17848 Topics- by 32914 Members - Latest Member: jessianna
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Disconnecting all the time  (Read 3886 times)
View Profile
« on: August 26, 2015, 02:54:22 am »

Ok i have a problem which is stopping me from enjoying this game, I can log in ok and play no problem but after like 10 minutes it will disconnect randomly, does it about 4 times in an hour, it happens on other private realms too so i know its not your server, before anybody wants to reply with your internet sucks or upgrade you internet blah blah blah DON'T bother as i am 100mb and its fine, all my other games are fine so i know its not that, the game runs fine too 60 fps with vsync fps never drops, i have looked on the internet for a fix and have tried doing everything like delete the WTF Interface folders etc, have tried different gpu drivers and sound drivers ( there was no need but tried it anyway ) i know the problem is not my pc or my internet and its driving me mad, i have got a blizzard account for the new world at warcraft and it is fine never disconnects, i dont like the new one as you kind of need a good pc to run it nice graphics, anyway is there a way to stop it disconnecting all the time? i downloaded a torrent version ( x3 diff versions ) and it disconnects on them all, i am using the one on your website at the moment, could it be because im using a torrent version and not the actual cd version? i have ordered the original wow cd so gonna see if that helps, if any of you have this problem and have fixed it can you help please, its driving me up the wall Sad

« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 02:57:05 am by Millsie » Logged
MCB
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 02:56:41 am »

Oh my Jesus. Please learn the difference between commas and periods. Can't read dis.
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 02:58:16 am »

always idiots like you on the internet piss off
MCB
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 02:59:29 am »

Gladly friend! Good luck with your issues!
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 03:00:02 am »

and 'dis' LOL

EDIT : im asking for help here guys who cares if i got my commas and periods in wrong places, this isn't a test to pass an exam or whatever
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 03:05:12 am by Millsie » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 03:52:37 am »

Not to be negative but saying "i know the problem is not my pc or my internet" is exactly the opposite of what you want help with. It's clearly a problem for you and those are huge variables as to what the issue might be.

I would start with giving us as much information as possible if you want to find any sort of solution. Actual internet speed, as 100mb/s might be what your ISP provided and is not accurate due to geographical issues, time of day, throttling, etc.

Throw in your location as well, as close as you feel comfortable giving, such as city because this is an EU server so there are factors in connecting across the globe.

Give us the name of your ISP and better describe when and how often you get the disconnects. Are you able to log in immediately after DCing? or is it for a set period of time that you can not reconnect.

You might also consider running a tracert to the server to see how long and at what points the connection is slowing down if it is. I'm not a computer or internet expert but these are small things that a true expert is going to want to know if they are going to begin trying to diagnose your problem.
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 05:10:54 am »

Alot of servers has their host in other counties,  and a lot of times those servers disconnect American players.    I disconnected 85 times in 2 hours the other day.  Shit happens,   but I don't know why specifically you're disconnecting on many servers.. it has to be an Add-On you have on all the server, or it could be your ISP or Computer trying to connect to hosts from overseas.

What have you done to help promote the server?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: