November 29, 2020, 01:02:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148429 Posts in 18043 Topics- by 33839 Members - Latest Member: jac3hill
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Plezzure Tester App  (Read 1989 times)
View Profile
« on: July 20, 2015, 07:40:21 am »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?

Plezzure, Plezzureable.

Q2. What is your real name?

Alex

Q3. Where in the world are you located?

Central US

Q4. How old are you?

Q5. Have you played Retail? If so, for how long?

Yes, since November 2004.

Q6. Tell us a little about yourself.

I'm professional 3D Animator and Digital designer,  with a minor in business relations and management,  I have extensive training and experience with Co owning a Private server (Cruel-WoW) which I managed GM's as well as promoted the server, to a population of 15,000+ players.   Across 3 servers.

Q7. Explain why you think you would be a good Tester.

I'm active, and I understand how each class works, and how bosses work.  I've reported on several bugs, and have made video differences for proof between retail and this private server.

Q8. What interests you most about becoming a Tester ?

The ability to be on the front edge, with finding bugs so when they're implemented they'll be fixed. 

Q9. Do you know WHAT a Tester does? Please explain.

Test, new wings in Naxx, as well as, older bugs to see if they're actually bugged,  testing limitations on the server.  Etc.

Q10. What do you think is the most important thing a Tester can do?

List and record each encounter he or she has with a bug and to report it thoroughly.

Q11. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?

I would say try and fix the current bugs before implementing the 16 debuff limit.   Some of the fights are extremely difficult in Naxxramas,  which on retail weren't, and implementing the 16 debuff limit w/o fixing those fights, would almost make those fights impossible.  What would that do for the server if people couldn't clear content? 

Q12. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?

I make a lot of videos, and stream as well, I promote the server whenever I can on my Facebook, Twitter, etc.. I've recruited about 15 friends to this server.  To join American as well as European guilds. 

Q13. Professionalism, integrity, and honesty are required at all times. In what ways do these words describe you?

I try to keep a Professional attitude towards everything, whether it involves Raid Leading, directing players, or just talking to the normal person.

Q14. Have you ever been disciplined by a Gamemaster on VanillaGaming?

No I have not. 

Q15. What can you do to help the server grow?

Continue to make videos, when testing if I am a tester to show the visual differences between bugs on retail, and bugs here. 

Stream, Videos for Raiding etc. 

Promoting the server.

Q16. Is there anything else that you would like the Staff to know?

I'm interested in testing asap.

What have you done to help promote the server?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: